Windows 10: Windows 10 SSD disappear

Discus and support Windows 10 SSD disappear in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have big problem and i dont now how to fix it, i have 2 ssd. fist ssd is 2.5inch samsung , and 2nd is m.2.This problem hits me twice this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mihai Dunga, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Windows 10 SSD disappear

Hello, i have big problem and i dont now how to fix it, i have 2 ssd. fist ssd is 2.5inch samsung , and 2nd is m.2.This problem hits me twice this year. I'm playing video games, and all of a sudden the game crashes, and the partition completely disappears from the computer, I have to go take it out and put it back in to make it work , what is happens ?

:)

Mihai Dunga, Jun 3, 2023
  2. mauriek Win User

Disappearing SSD Syndrome

similar thing just happened to me few days ago, my Windows Hung and after hard reboot, BIOS find my Patriot Pyro 120GB SSD but it keep disappearing from windows explorer after a while, change it to Fujitsu 120GB SSD but after a while it happened again, change it to Kingston SSD 30GB repair with windows repair disc, reboot and after a while it disappear again, last night i change it to Pyro SE 240 and change all 10 of my Sata cable, reinstall fresh and now it seem ok (12 hours), maybe it is my sata cable shorting, because later when i use my old cable one of my drive will disappear, too lazy check one by one because i sleeve 10 sata cable to 1, but i'm still not sure, to tired to test it again for now.

mauriek, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 3, 2023
  4. dgpretzel Win User

Windows 10 SSD disappear

Disappearing SSD Syndrome

Thank you for the information. I have built a new system, and am struggling with a disappearing SSD.

Q: Do you have any suggestions for dealing with a disappearing SSD that is an M.2 device. That is, it doesn't have separate SATA data and power connection-- just the motherboard slot. I have a Plextor M6e SSD plugged in to the M.2 slot on an ASUS Z97 Deluxe 3.1 MB.

Thank you for any comments.

Regards,

DG

dgpretzel, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 SSD disappear

1. Windows 10 SSD disappear - Similar Threads - SSD disappear

2. Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable: Hi Microsoft,So I've been running into a bizarre problem with my iBuyPower computer where everything on Windows 11 loads perfectly fine except for the taskbar, which is invisible. If you click it, the taskbar turns black and tries to load. Sometimes it works, other times it...
  3. Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable: Hi Microsoft,So I've been running into a bizarre problem with my iBuyPower computer where everything on Windows 11 loads perfectly fine except for the taskbar, which is invisible. If you click it, the taskbar turns black and tries to load. Sometimes it works, other times it...
  4. New SSD randomly disappears and reappears after turning pc off and back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New SSD randomly disappears and reappears after turning pc off and back on: Hi, i have problem with new SSD Name: Samsung SSD 990 PRO with Heatsink 2TB. It randomly disappear, when it disappear, anything i have on the disk stop working but it doesnt crash pc or anything else only the things on the disk so i think it should be a software problem. I...
  5. New SSD randomly disappears and reappears after turning pc off and back on

New SSD randomly disappears and reappears after turning pc off and back on: Hi, i have problem with new SSD Name: Samsung SSD 990 PRO with Heatsink 2TB. It randomly disappear, when it disappear, anything i have on the disk stop working but it doesnt crash pc or anything else only the things on the disk so i think it should be a software problem. I...
  6. SSD Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Disappeared: Thought i'd set up some history first.When i bought my 870 QVO SSD i tried plugging it into my machine as per normal and register it just like the others. Easy right?Well it didn't show up..Well to be more specific it didnt show up CORRECTLY.It kept displaying as some LCD...
  7. SSD Disappeared

SSD Disappeared: Thought i'd set up some history first.When i bought my 870 QVO SSD i tried plugging it into my machine as per normal and register it just like the others. Easy right?Well it didn't show up..Well to be more specific it didnt show up CORRECTLY.It kept displaying as some LCD...
  8. SSD Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 SSD disappeared from Bios Bootsequence

Windows 11 SSD disappeared from Bios Bootsequence: I have bought a windows 11 computer, 6 months ago. I placed a ssd from my old w10 computer in as storage and removed therefor w10 from the ssdThe bootsequence changed to this storage ssd, I guess because of the System Required protected partition, still there. I wend into the...
  10. Windows 11 SSD disappeared from Bios Bootsequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 SSD disappeared from Bios Bootsequence: I have bought a windows 11 computer, 6 months ago. I placed a ssd from my old w10 computer in as storage and removed therefor w10 from the ssdThe bootsequence changed to this storage ssd, I guess because of the System Required protected partition, still there. I wend into the...