Windows 10: Windows 10 SSD shared between 2 PC's

Discus and support Windows 10 SSD shared between 2 PC's in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a laptop and a HP Desktop with GPU and gaming performance, but only one Drive (SSD), I was wondering if there's someway to easily use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/uamoonmak1, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 SSD shared between 2 PC's

Hi, I have a laptop and a HP Desktop with GPU and gaming performance, but only one Drive (SSD), I was wondering if there's someway to easily use my Laptop's SSD with Windows 10 Pro into my HP Desktop, for example:

I normally use my Dell Latitude laptop to do everything, and it's capable of it, but when talking about running a game, it can't handle it. Then I decide to connect my SSD onto HP Pavillon with AMD Graphics PCI and play from there (both has Windows License Key, but only one has the Disk) without compatibility problems, "Activate Windows" or anything else?

If someone please could help me with that! Windows 10 SSD shared between 2 PC's :)

submitted by /u/uamoonmak1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/uamoonmak1, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 SSD shared between 2 PC's

How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing a network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 SSD shared between 2 PC's

1. Windows 10 SSD shared between 2 PC's - Similar Threads - SSD shared between

2. Windows 10 Sharing Network Drives between 2 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Sharing Network Drives between 2 PC: Hello Guys, I recently built a new pc and its connected to my router via ethernet and its in my room. My old PC is in the basement connected to the same router via wireless 5Ghz AC. I have 2 HDD with all files on this PC in my basement and I want to share these drives as...
  3. File sharing between 2 computers

File sharing between 2 computers: File sharing between 2 computers used to be easy when Homegroup was available! How do I file/folder share between 2 computers using Windows 10? If I right click on a folder> Give Access to > Homegroup is not accessible. If I select "specific people" > Add it tells me this...
  4. Sharing documents between 2 users on a laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sharing documents between 2 users on a laptop: Ho w do you share all the documents between 2 different family member accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-documents-between-2-users-on-a-laptop/c57adc3b-51a5-47c3-bfc3-de3a70e7fa74
  5. Use Remote Desktop to share 2 displays between 2 PC's on same desk?

Use Remote Desktop to share 2 displays between 2 PC's on same desk?: I'm trying to figure out a way for 2 PC's to share 2 Displays. I had thought that maybe there might be an HDMI switch or splitter I could configure and posted my question in the Graphics Cards forum here that is not getting any responses. But in my online searching I came...
  6. Use Remote Desktop to share 2 displays between 2 PC's on same desk?

in Windows 10 Support
    Use Remote Desktop to share 2 displays between 2 PC's on same desk?: I'm trying to figure out a way for 2 PC's to share 2 Displays. I had thought that maybe there might be an HDMI switch or splitter I could configure and posted my question in the Graphics Cards forum here that is not getting any responses. But in my online searching I came...
  7. Sharing folders between two Windows 10 PC's

Sharing folders between two Windows 10 PC's: I was previously able to access "my documents" on my desktop pc from my surface pro through Home Group. This has been taken away and I can't seem to figure out how to share the "documents" folder on my desktop pc with my surface pro. Help please!!!1 ***Original title:...
  8. How to share PROGRAMS between different usernames on the 2 pcs Windows 10 PC

How to share PROGRAMS between different usernames on the 2 pcs Windows 10 PC: How to share PROGRAMS between different usernames on the 2 pcs Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-programs-between-different-usernames/fa7efd77-c9c2-42a7-81e8-23f3cc5f5045"
  9. Booting between 2 installs of Windows 10 on 2 SSD drives.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting between 2 installs of Windows 10 on 2 SSD drives.: I decided to install Windows 10 on a 2nd hard drive so I could boot between 2 separate installs. So I went ahead and installed Windows 10 on a 2nd SSD drive. Initially I got an error trying to install it but I solved it by disconnecting all the other hard drives. I then...
  10. Cannot share files between 2 Windows 10 computers

Cannot share files between 2 Windows 10 computers: I had 2 Win 7 computers that shared files successfully without using a homegroup and with Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 installed. Then both of these machines were upgraded to Windows 10 and they can no longer share files. I get a message that one machine is denying...