Windows 10: Windows 10 SSD

Discus and support Windows 10 SSD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, not sure if this is the correct place to post this but ill give it a shot. Im in an interesting situation where I want to install windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/danielblandon, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 SSD

Hey guys, not sure if this is the correct place to post this but ill give it a shot. Im in an interesting situation where I want to install windows 10 on my m.2 Samsung ssd. The problem im having is I always install windows with my disc. Which I bought in 2013 and is windows 7. I would always install windows 7 and then 'upgrades to 10. I can't get my m.2 to show up during the windows 7 installation. I'm guessing because windows u never natively supported m.2 ssd's. Any workarounds or ideas?

submitted by /u/danielblandon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/danielblandon, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 17, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 SSD

Delta6326, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 SSD

1. Windows 10 SSD - Similar Threads - SSD

2. How to run OS from SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run OS from SSD?: The issue I have is that my operating system is on my C hard drive, while the EFI that boots my computer is on my SSD. My goal is just to move everything to the SSD so it boots the operating system from there I just want to speed up my computer. But, I can't simply migrate...
  3. How to run OS from SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run OS from SSD?: The issue I have is that my operating system is on my C hard drive, while the EFI that boots my computer is on my SSD. My goal is just to move everything to the SSD so it boots the operating system from there I just want to speed up my computer. But, I can't simply migrate...
  4. Windows ssd to Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ssd to Mac: Hi, I'm Justin and have a stressful problem.Recently my old laptop was broken which was operating in Windows and to save my data I took ssd m.2 nvme out of it. And what I want to do now is to transfer all my data to my new Mac so I'm thinking about buying an external case for...
  5. Windows ssd to Mac

Windows ssd to Mac: Hi, I'm Justin and have a stressful problem.Recently my old laptop was broken which was operating in Windows and to save my data I took ssd m.2 nvme out of it. And what I want to do now is to transfer all my data to my new Mac so I'm thinking about buying an external case for...
  6. Cannot format SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot format SSD: I'm running Windows 11. Have two SSD's; one 'Windows 11 Home' C:/, the other 'Windows 11 Image' D:/ i.e. a backup, done monthly in case anything goes wrong.I used to rum Acronis 12 bur for some reason this stopped working. Then used Macrium Reflect Free Edition and that...
  7. Cannot format SSD

Cannot format SSD: I'm running Windows 11. Have two SSD's; one 'Windows 11 Home' C:/, the other 'Windows 11 Image' D:/ i.e. a backup, done monthly in case anything goes wrong.I used to rum Acronis 12 bur for some reason this stopped working. Then used Macrium Reflect Free Edition and that...
  8. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...
  9. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...
  10. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...