Windows 10: windows 10 ssu download

Discus and support windows 10 ssu download in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; All over my devices says down load ssu before installing window 10 update. were do I find it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ed5enture, Oct 10, 2019.

1. ed5enture Win User

windows 10 ssu download

All over my devices says down load ssu before installing window 10 update. were do I find it?

:)

ed5enture, Oct 10, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Resumes Automatic Download of Windows Vista SP1 Prerequisite SSU Patch

Microsoft today said that it would resume automatic distribution of the Servicing Stack Update (SSU) needed for installing Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1). On February 12th, Microsoft first began pushing the Servicing Stack Update (SSU). While several million customers installed the updates successfully, many users reported endless restart problems with their PCs caused by the KB937287 SSU patch. This prevented them from successfully installing the Vista SP1. Microsoft then suspended automatic distribution of the SSU, until now. Starting from tomorrow, the fixed SSU patch will be available for automatic download via the Automatic Update feature on Windows Vista OS. The company also revealed more information today about the root cause of the endless reboots. "SSU has special code to check whether there are any pending reboots or other updates to install, ... If it sees either of these circumstances, it prevents the install from starting.", the Microsoft Update Product Team Blog posted. "During our investigation, we discovered that there were a few unknown and rare events during the middle of the installation of the update that could cause the update to think it needed a reboot to complete the installation. If this happened, the system entered a repeating reboot loop." Continue reading the full post here.

Source: Microsoft Update Product Team Blog, Computerworld

malware, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 ssu download

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 ssu download

1. windows 10 ssu download - Similar Threads - ssu download

2. Is cumulate update including ssu and fixes of all earlier bugs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is cumulate update including ssu and fixes of all earlier bugs?: I'm installing updates by manually to fix some issues they're obviously issues of software, which was never occured in earlier versions, and now I have couple of latest versions.If only install cumulate update, then all the bugs fixed without installing additional ssu?Or do I...
  3. Is cumulate update including ssu and fixes of all earlier bugs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is cumulate update including ssu and fixes of all earlier bugs?: I'm installing updates by manually to fix some issues they're obviously issues of software, which was never occured in earlier versions, and now I have couple of latest versions.If only install cumulate update, then all the bugs fixed without installing additional ssu?Or do I...
  4. Is cumulate update including ssu and fixes of all earlier bugs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites: Hello all, Looking for some pointers to resolve some confusing issues. We have some older missing KBs on some assets as per our scanning reports. Now, some of the missing KBs refer to specific SSUs as required pre-requisites. Now, the build numbers associated with the SSU do...
  6. Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites

Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites: Hello all, Looking for some pointers to resolve some confusing issues. We have some older missing KBs on some assets as per our scanning reports. Now, some of the missing KBs refer to specific SSUs as required pre-requisites. Now, the build numbers associated with the SSU do...
  7. Missing KB and SSU Pre-requisites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Required SSU build no for installing windows cumulative updates to Windows_11_21H2_64bit_only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required SSU build no for installing windows cumulative updates to Windows_11_21H2_64bit_only: Users should install SSU update before installing respective cumulative updates these updates are only compatible with Windows 11 21H2 64bit OS only. 01 SSU-22000.190-x64.cab file should be installed before installing KB5006674_22000.258 02 SSU-22000.280-x64.cab file should...
  9. Required SSU build no for installing windows cumulative updates to Windows_11_21H2_64bit_only

Required SSU build no for installing windows cumulative updates to Windows_11_21H2_64bit_only: Users should install SSU update before installing respective cumulative updates these updates are only compatible with Windows 11 21H2 64bit OS only. 01 SSU-22000.190-x64.cab file should be installed before installing KB5006674_22000.258 02 SSU-22000.280-x64.cab file should...
  10. Windows 11 SSU 22000.469

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 SSU 22000.469: Where can I get the .msu package for Windows 11 Servicing Stack Update 22000.469? I want the SSU separately, not bundled with a cumulative update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-ssu-22000469/bd836611-e5fd-479d-a7d0-fd873024877a