Windows 10: Windows 10 stable Patch

Discus and support Windows 10 stable Patch in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, We were trying to find out suitable patch and build for windows 10 which has low bugs and issues, right now we have 1809 latest build and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Spellboundvfx, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 stable Patch

Hi,

We were trying to find out suitable patch and build for windows 10 which has low bugs and issues, right now we have 1809 latest build and it throws lots of audit log errors which we can't solve daily. So we are looking for old build but it should be stable one.

Thanks,

:)

Spellboundvfx, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 stable Patch

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 stable Patch

1. Windows 10 stable Patch - Similar Threads - stable Patch

2. Is W10 1903 stable enough to replace 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is W10 1903 stable enough to replace 1809?: Intel support advised me that I may have to (re)install Windows because of a problem between Windows and Intel's latest Intel video drivers for my chipset. I am using now 1809 and it was very stable for me, so I am asking if there are any issues with 1903. With either version...
  3. Audio Switching not stable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Switching not stable: I'm running Windows 10 Home edition 1809 on an Lenovo Ideapad 310-15IKB. I frequently run dual monitors via HDMI, either at work running slideshow presentations, or at home to increase my workspace, and because my TV projects sound better than the laptop. I've noticed...
  4. INTEL RELEASED STABLE GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_IGCC_WHQL_25.20.100.6618 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT ON...

INTEL RELEASED STABLE GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_IGCC_WHQL_25.20.100.6618 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT ON...: On 20-03-2019 Intel inc released sixth windows 10 modern graphics drivers DCH WHQL v25.20.100.6618 only for 64bit. Operating System Support On 9th Generation Intel® Core processors, 8th Generation Intel® Core processors, 7th Generation Intel® Core processors, 6th Generation...
  5. Windows update seems to have broken a stable internet connection - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update seems to have broken a stable internet connection - Windows 10: Not sure if it might be coincidence that my WiFi's playing up or something at the same time. But ever since a recent Windows update my connection to the internet has been awful and in some cases non existent. I'll try playing any game and it will constantly sit at about...
  6. Fast ring until stable build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fast ring until stable build: Is it possible to stay in the fast ring until the next stable build then go back to stable when the new build is released becase the slow ring has barely any builds...
  7. INTEL RELEASED STABLE GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_WHQL_25.20.100.6519 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT ON...

INTEL RELEASED STABLE GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_WHQL_25.20.100.6519 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT ON...: On 17-01-2019 Intel inc released fourth windows 10 modern graphics drivers DCH WHQL v25.20.100.6519 only for 64bit. Operating System Support On 9th Generation Intel® Core processors, 8th Generation Intel® Core processors, 7th Generation Intel® Core processors, 6th...
  8. PC's Hotspot doesn't have a stable connection to my phone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC's Hotspot doesn't have a stable connection to my phone.: Whenever i lose my connection on my phone, i can see that my pc is not sending any packets. This goes on for 10~15 secs and happens again in every 3~4 mins later. Also i do not have any problems with my speed/stability while on pc.Any suggestions why this is happening? Some...
  9. AMD RADEON ADRENALIN SOFTWARES LIST RELEASED IN THE YEAR 2018 ONLY STABLE & BETA...

AMD RADEON ADRENALIN SOFTWARES LIST RELEASED IN THE YEAR 2018 ONLY STABLE & BETA...: Today i am sharing the list of all the stable drivers are released by AMD. I knew many users are using dedicated graphics cards including for desktop and laptops. AMD graphics processors built in many laptops which is cheaper than Nvidia based laptops. And some users may...
  10. INTEL RELEASED STABLE GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_WHQL_25.20.100.6471 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT ON...

INTEL RELEASED STABLE GRAPHICS DRIVER DCH_WHQL_25.20.100.6471 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT ON...: On 20-12-2018 Intel inc released third windows 10 modern graphics drivers DCH WQL v25.20.100.6471 only for 64bit Operating System Support On 9th Generation Intel® Core processors, 8th Generation Intel® Core processors, 7th Generation Intel® Core processors, 6th Generation...