Windows 10: Windows 10 start bar missing tiles screenshot included

Discus and support Windows 10 start bar missing tiles screenshot included in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have had this issue since day one of installing windows 10, even reinstalled with a fresh iso copy yet the problem still remains, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anthrax2471, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Windows 10 start bar missing tiles screenshot included

Hey guys, I have had this issue since day one of installing windows 10, even reinstalled with a fresh iso copy yet the problem still remains, I'm getting tempted to go back to 8.1 or windows 7, it does seem to disappear when I reboot, but returns a little later on.

Thanks guys

:)

anthrax2471, Nov 16, 2015
  2. Cybot Win User

windows 10 10586.218 meltdown and recovery assistance needed

will this new account include the file that got corrupted? if the file isn't being regenerated by a repair install, I don't see it working for a newly created account. but I will give it a try.

update:

I created a new account and while it did create a new set of start tiles, it was not the default tiles or even the default groups. so I decided to try and rebuild the tiles and groups. I managed to find a good screenshot of the default tiles. so far it is
    working. but the only tile I haven't been able to recreate is the Cortana tile.

the screenshot I used came from this image I found via a google image search:
    https://4sysops.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Uninstall-Windows-10-app-in-the-Start-menu.png

the start tiles depicted match exactly what I had.

any ideas on how to recreate the Cortana start tile?

update #2

I managed to find the cortana start menu entry, and when I added it to the start menu, it turned into the missing Cortana live tile.

Cybot, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Windows 8 Menu On Windows 10

the windows 10 start menu is almost a combination of windows 7 and 8, you can organise your tiles into groups, you can have it full screen with lots of tiles or small with just some showing (and a scroll bar) have a look

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=windows+10+screenshots
    for some pics.

Martmcd, Nov 16, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 start bar missing tiles screenshot included

1. Windows 10 start bar missing tiles screenshot included - Similar Threads - start bar missing

2. Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include a screenshot.: Include a screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-a-screenshot/492a79aa-afeb-4d14-88ab-155ee5427e5b
  3. Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Include a screenshot.: Include a screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-a-screenshot/492a79aa-afeb-4d14-88ab-155ee5427e5b
  4. Start Menu Chrome Tiles Missing

in Browsers and Email
    Start Menu Chrome Tiles Missing: W10 Ver 1903 On occasion, all my chrome tiles will disappear from my Start Menu...usually following a W10 update. It's very frustrating. I've stopped trying to customize my start menu directly with Chrome shortcuts. My solution is to use standard Windows folders to hold my...
  5. missing start menu tiles in Vsion 10, 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing start menu tiles in Vsion 10, 1903: Following the upgrade to Build 1903, the tiles are missing from the start menu. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-start-menu-tiles-in-vsion-10-1903/b74d8c29-5e60-417b-8d6f-52707b215b48
  6. Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included)

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Bar NOT EVEN LOADING (screenshot included): I just updated Windows 10 1903 with an "optional update", as it was stated in the Windows Update within Configs. Then it rebooted my PC, and now when I try to use the search bar, it won't even load. Note that the problem is not that the search bar won't find a specific...
  7. Task Bar icons not responding - including Start Icon - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar icons not responding - including Start Icon - Windows 10: I cannot open programs by clicking the icons on the task bar. (including hidden icons) In some cases (start button/Windows icon) I can right click and get to certain tasks - but that doesn't work on other icons. I can navigate between open programs, but can't open new...
  8. Missing tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing tiles in the start menu: I remember that after I had upgraded to Windows 10, my local account wasn't available and the system logged me in with a temporary profile. Then when I logged in with my account, some of the tiles from the start menu had disappeared. I've tried opening powershell and...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing: So I woke my computer up from sleep last night and this is what I was welcomed with: [img] All of a sudden my start menu had no apps listed and no live tiles to speak of. So I did my googleing and I found this microsoft answer page:...
  10. Start Menu not showing tiles or text and unclickable - Screenshot incl

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not showing tiles or text and unclickable - Screenshot incl: Hi everyone, I am hoping you can help me out with an odd issue - this happened before and after a fresh format which makes it even more frustrating for me. Right now, my start menu only shows Icons - no text, no tiles - and you cannot click on anything in the start...