Windows 10: windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work

Discus and support windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my windows button doesnt work when i left click. right click works. search icon, battery icon, wireless icon, volume, date and time, and notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hayriışık, Nov 7, 2019.

1. windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work

my windows button doesnt work when i left click. right click works. search icon, battery icon, wireless icon, volume, date and time, and notifications icons doesn't work aswell. the program icons that i attached on task bar works but i cant remove any of them aswell.

i have tried many things that i read from this site and may other sites non of them worked, last resort i did a full repair install of windows it worked for like 1 week and stopped working again.

:)

hayriışık, Nov 7, 2019
  2. twiggs462 Win User

Start Button Not Working?

What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working?

twiggs462, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Nov 7, 2019
  4. windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work

Start button and search bar not working

Problem that start button and search do not work has NOT been resolved. I have tried the steps suggested in previous answers but this has not worked. Altogether very frustrating and a big turn off to my opinion of Windows 10. HELP!

Original Title: MikeKetley

MichaelKetley, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work

1. windows 10 start button and some bar buttons doesnt work - Similar Threads - start button bar

2. Windows 10 start button and task bar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 start button and task bar not working: So the situation is, I was facing a problem, I tried to solve it using Google and it lead me an another even more complex problem.The start button and the task bar was not working on my PC. I tried multiple solutions and one of them was “Creating a new user”.I created a new...
  3. Windows 10 start button and task bar not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start button and task bar not working: So the situation is, I was facing a problem, I tried to solve it using Google and it lead me an another even more complex problem.The start button and the task bar was not working on my PC. I tried multiple solutions and one of them was “Creating a new user”.I created a new...
  4. Windows 10 start button and task bar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar: Hi there, My PC is only about 3 or 4 months old. That being said, the most recent things that have happened were an update on my pc on the 19th of this month, and I moved my OS from my hdd to an ssd. I cant pinpoint exactly when the issues started happening, but it was within...
  6. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar: Hi there, My PC is only about 3 or 4 months old. That being said, the most recent things that have happened were an update on my pc on the 19th of this month, and I moved my OS from my hdd to an ssd. I cant pinpoint exactly when the issues started happening, but it was within...
  7. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

8. windows 10 start button and search bar not working

windows 10 start button and search bar not working: Dear Friends,Any one can help me about my windows 10 pro 64bit start button and search bar is not working.when i am clicking on it noting happpen and just not opened...i have uninstall old recent update but still not getting any solution...Please reply me any solution...
  9. start button and search bar not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start button and search bar not working: dear sir respectfully i beg to say that after purchase of laptop i face many problem in window 10 i install program and after installation window not working properly. program running after installing and after restart program not work. 8 days working i want to solution...
  10. Start button + task bar not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button + task bar not working: Hi, Got my Win 10 at the lauch day and have been enjoying it until I decided to do some clean up. I ran Ccleaner and Puran utilities reg cleaning tools. After that the start button and task bar became unresponsive. I tried to google the issue and found out a sort of a...