Windows 10: windows 10 start button isn't responding

Discus and support windows 10 start button isn't responding in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my start button isn't responding when the keyboard windows button is depressed and also when the mouse is used to click the start button it isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IyanuoluwaOlayemi, Apr 10, 2019.

1. windows 10 start button isn't responding

my start button isn't responding when the keyboard windows button is depressed and also when the mouse is used to click the start button it isn't responding either

:)

IyanuoluwaOlayemi, Apr 10, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 10, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 10, 2019
  4. JZager Win User

windows 10 start button isn't responding

Windows 10 Start button doesn't respond.

I cannot access any of my files or programs because the start button does not respond. None of the previous discussion suggestions have helped me. I'm beyond frustrated! Please help!

JZager, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 start button isn't responding

1. windows 10 start button isn't responding - Similar Threads - start button isn't

2. The start button is not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The start button is not responding.: The start button is not responding, and I am unable to open settings even using ms-setting: I have tied many things to try and get it to work but none of them have worked....
  3. The start button is not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The start button is not responding.: The start button is not responding, and I am unable to open settings even using ms-setting: I have tied many things to try and get it to work but none of them have worked....
  4. Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and after getting everything up to date, the start button and search bar do nothing if I click on them....
  5. Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding

Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro and after getting everything up to date, the start button and search bar do nothing if I click on them....
  6. Windows 10 button and search bar on start menu isn't responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.: Hi,Can anyone explain what this start button is? I have to right click and close it to access the normal start button to use windows.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-start-button-isnt-working/d6d77a4c-2aca-483c-a215-a04a823eb146
  8. Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.

Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.: Hi,Can anyone explain what this start button is? I have to right click and close it to access the normal start button to use windows.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-start-button-isnt-working/d6d77a4c-2aca-483c-a215-a04a823eb146
  9. Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows Start Button Not Responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Start Button Not Responding: When I click on start Button on desktop the start menu of all apps are not opening. Even when I press the Windows key from my keyboard the start menu is not opening. I have even confirmed that the Windows key is working by pressing Win+R , the Run Window comes. I dont know...