Windows 10: Windows 10 start button not working and class not registered.

Discus and support Windows 10 start button not working and class not registered. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After an update the windows start menu is not working ( not opening at all) and the internet explorer also and i am getting error that said class not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lowkwan loong, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start button not working and class not registered.

After an update the windows start menu is not working ( not opening at all) and the internet explorer also and i am getting error that said class not registered,

the settings are also not opening same as the windows start menu

:)

lowkwan loong, Dec 5, 2019

2. cannot open start button and Explorer says class not registered

Windows 10 cannot open start button and Explorer says class not registered

DianneEvans2, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Ms.Brook56, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Windows 10 start button not working and class not registered.

"class not registered" error

Hi Eddie,

For better assistance, are you getting the error with this specific file only?

We suggest checking this thread to resolve the "Class not Registered"
    error.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start button not working and class not registered.

1. Windows 10 start button not working and class not registered. - Similar Threads - start button working

2. Class not registered/Start not working/Windows settings and buttons not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Class not registered/Start not working/Windows settings and buttons not working: Hello, I kinda have a very difficult problem and kinda hard to explain. So recently my pc started giving me a problem, started by saying class not registered when I tried opening pictures, then it went to my installed apps and then to all windows default apps. When I hover...
  3. explorer.exe Class not registered appears and start, search button are not responding.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    explorer.exe Class not registered appears and start, search button are not responding.: My taskbar is not working properly. There are start menu, search, cortana, task view, mail, edge, chrome, office, windows terminal, explorer, task manager on my taskbar. Start menu, search, cortana, task view are not responding. mail, office are giving error massage,...
  4. Class not registered and start menu not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Class not registered and start menu not working: This problem cropped up recently on my Windows 10 laptop. I have run SFC and DISM to no avail. Tried repairing windows, ended up losing data and users, ending up with the defaultuser0 problem. I managed to create an admin account in safe mode command prompt. Tried to...
  5. Windows 10 start button not working and class not registered.

Windows 10 start button not working and class not registered.: After an update the windows start menu is not working (not opening at all) and I am getting an error that is class not registered. The settings are not opening same as the windows start menu....
  6. cannot open start button and Explorer says class not registered

cannot open start button and Explorer says class not registered: Windows 10 cannot open start button and Explorer says class not registered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/cannot-open-start-button-and-explorer-says-class/d9d20054-d711-4e6c-af01-ba4aeceb1c7b
  7. Windows 10 - Class not registered and urlmon.dll errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Class not registered and urlmon.dll errors: Hey all, hopefully somebody there can help. I first posted this in the BSOD forum, incorrectly, figured I would repost in what I believe is the current section. I have been getting the same errors over and over again on my desktop. I cannot access my start menu or...
  8. Windows Search: Class not registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search: Class not registered: Windows Search stopped working. The event log shows the entry: The Windows Search service terminated with the following service-specific error: Class not registered If I attempt to start the service manually, a MessageBox pops up and tells me to check the Event...
  9. Windows 10 - Class not registered and urlmon.dll errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Class not registered and urlmon.dll errors: Hey all, hopefully somebody there can help. I have been getting the same errors over and over again on my desktop. I cannot access my start menu or Cortana. My task bar isn't always functional either. When I try to open up settings via task manager (ms-settings*Smile, try...
  10. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143