Windows 10: Windows 10 Start button or apps dont open

Discus and support Windows 10 Start button or apps dont open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First off i dont know if this is where i put this. Secondly, my issue is that when i click on the windows start button it doesnt open or do anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hiddenblade, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Start button or apps dont open

First off i dont know if this is where i put this. Secondly, my issue is that when i click on the windows start button it doesnt open or do anything. Also if i wanted to use the windows 10 xbox app that wont open as well. Task manager is slow and so is file explorer. I have no idea ive ran scans with avast and nothing came up so i have no idea what to do and ill take all the help i can get!
    Thanks

:)

Hiddenblade, Sep 20, 2015

2. how get back start button and menu like windows 7

how to get back start button and menu like windows 7 in windows 10 i dont want to install third party apps so please give me solution ofr start menu and start button.

Li Party Rides, Sep 20, 2015
  3. EddGuzman Win User
    Start button don't work and microsoft edge says "this app can't open"

Original Title: Windows 10 Desktop dont work

I download the new windows10 the start button don't work, microsoft edge say "this app can't open" I have a huge problem because is my work terminal. I am a privated worker.

EddGuzman, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Start button or apps dont open

1. Windows 10 Start button or apps dont open - Similar Threads - Start button apps

2. Start button, search and all WINDOWS 10 PRO apps dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button, search and all WINDOWS 10 PRO apps dont work: Hi, Im having a problem with Windows 10 Pro. Start and search button not working, also all apps that came with windows would not start. Windows is up to date. I reinstalled system several times and I get same issue all over again after updates are installed. When I click on...
  3. Start button, search and all WINDOWS 10 PRO apps dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start button, search and all WINDOWS 10 PRO apps dont work: Hi, Im having a problem with Windows 10 Pro. Start and search button not working, also all apps that came with windows would not start. Windows is up to date. I reinstalled system several times and I get same issue all over again after updates are installed. When I click on...
  4. Start button, search and all WINDOWS 10 PRO apps dont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Issues: Start button, task bar, apps don't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Issues: Start button, task bar, apps don't open: Hello everyone! Barely a month since we purchased a desktop PC we are encountering a host of problems. Mind you, I am a regular user with no computing background, but I can follow instructions and understand how to run certain commands via Run and Task Manager. That's it....
  6. Windows start button, files and apps will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows start button, files and apps will not open: I cannot open any microsoft or windows 10 based app or file, including internet explorer, any file in the C: drive, the windows start button, Microsoft Edge, etc. This happened after an update but not sure if that caused it. I can open chrome, AOL. and other non-windows apps....
  7. start button and apps

start button and apps: hi I am having trouble when I try to close my computer or restart it or try to look for my apps by clicking the start button and it will not come up anymore. when I go into settings and hit apps it disappears. can you help me please...
  8. Windows Start Menu and Windows 10 Apps Dont Click

Windows Start Menu and Windows 10 Apps Dont Click: Hi. My start menu on windows 10 cannot click any programs to launch. Also the new settings app. i cannot click anything on that either. I have tried to restart explorer.exe but still doesnt work. Any help would be appreciated 32453
  9. Can't Open App Store or Windows/Start Button on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Open App Store or Windows/Start Button on Windows 10: Hey, all! So, I just updated to Windows 10 today, and I'm having some problems. 1) I click on the Windows/Start button on my desktop... and nothing happens. What's up with this and how can I fix it? 2) I can't open the App Store. It will not open from the button on the...
  10. Right click Start button dont allow me open any of the tools

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click Start button dont allow me open any of the tools: Right click Start button dont allow me open any of the tools unless Run and search. If i click cmd/Task manager or other is not opening after anniversary update. SFC/scannow and Dism find no problems. Is there someway to fix it without clean install? Edit: Ok i find...