Windows 10: Windows 10 start enu settings not saving!

Discus and support Windows 10 start enu settings not saving! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have reinstall windows 10 (clean install) and im trying to show some folders in start menu. From Settings > Personalization > Start -> choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HammadKhalid2, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start enu settings not saving!

Hello,

I have reinstall windows 10 (clean install) and im trying to show some folders in start menu.
    From Settings > Personalization > Start -> choose which folders appear on start , i turn some of them on (for example downloads), the switch moves to right side and turns blue, Im pressing start but the downloads folder isnt there, meanwhile the switch is reverted back left, to off mode.

Any help?

:)

HammadKhalid2, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Missing settings shortcut from Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Ding,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the Computer prior to the issue?

Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to boot into safe mode and check if the issue is occurring or not.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: I recommend suggest you to create a new user Account and check if you are still facing the same issue or not.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 start enu settings not saving!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start enu settings not saving!

1. Windows 10 start enu settings not saving! - Similar Threads - start enu settings

2. Start fresh: what ‘settings’ are saved?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start fresh: what ‘settings’ are saved?: Hi. I want to do a good old wipe OS and reinstalls if I use the fat art fresh function it says that it ‘saves some settings’. Which ones? I want to get rid of any (stupid) stuff I might have done in the past years via prompt and forgotten about (e.g. disable HPET, etc). Will...
  3. Windows 10 update not saving setting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update not saving setting.: I have just went through my 6 iteration of updates in Windows 10 each time I lose all my previous setting software installs, browser links everything and I have to start from scratch. Everything I do is being recorded in a C:\Users\TEMP folder and not my main folder I have...
  4. Save to Windows Start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save to Windows Start: Hi, can anyone tell me what has happened to the Move to Windows Start. I have always used this and it seems that MS has again decided to do away with it, just typical really. I do not like pinning it to task or saving it as it then ends up in Programs and features which...
  5. Windows 10 Saving personalized settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Saving personalized settings: My Windows 10 is from a Microsoft Store purchased USB. Since installation on my desktop, two months ago, saving my personalized display settings is erratic. Most of the time, it is as if settings were not saved at shutdown/power off or they are removed at next startup. It...
  6. Start menus settings not saving

Start menus settings not saving: I'm trying to change setting under personalization settings for the start menu to view as full start screen. I'm also trying to customize the apps on the start menu but the apps won't move to the move....
  7. Windows 10 will not save proxy settings

Windows 10 will not save proxy settings: Hi all, Earlier today I got my proxy all set up in the Windows settings. Everything was working splendid. Later I tried installing ProxySwitcher but decided I didn't want to pay for the full version; ended up uninstalling. Now when I enter my proxy settings into windows and...
  8. Windows Setting Not Save.

Windows Setting Not Save.: I just reset my Laptop (Xiaomi Notebook) , a clean boot up of windows 10. Set up my account with internet connection. My Start Menu settings is not being save and each time I reboot my PC it'll just return it to default settings. I have no clue what to do next.....
  9. Settings not saved

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Settings not saved: In NVIDIA Control Panel, when I select my settings and click apply every things is OK. The next time I reboot they change. Why are they not being saved? 35460
  10. Windows 10 not saving sharing settings

Windows 10 not saving sharing settings: Prior to a recent install of a replacement hard drive, the homegroup was working like a dream. However, since then it has been nothing but hassle. The homegroup was originally set up by another PC in the network, but all of the files that need to be accessed on every computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows start settings not saving

2. windows 10 start not saving personalization