Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu crash after scrolling

Discus and support Windows 10 Start Menu crash after scrolling in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how to fix this problem ? Also, Search is not working, both taskbar search and explorer search I'm courious why this could happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/naufaldymdrp, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Start Menu crash after scrolling

Can someone tell me how to fix this problem ? Also, Search is not working, both taskbar search and explorer search

I'm courious why this could happen ?

submitted by /u/naufaldymdrp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/naufaldymdrp, Jul 14, 2020
  2. tomybooy Win User

Can't scroll in start menu windows 10

Hey all.

I updated my windows to 10 and all is good besides the scrolling.

I cannot scroll in the start menu or some other menus in windows. (File explorer works and of curse that in chrome everything works.)

It's just the start menu and basically all the menus in the new windows 10.

The funny thing is that's it shows me the little mark that's get showed when you actually do scroll, but nothing happens.

I'm using Samsung 9 series, with Syntaptics drivers which are installed.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

tomybooy, Jul 14, 2020
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Windows 10 Start Menu crash after scrolling

Jetster, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Start Menu crash after scrolling

1. Windows 10 Start Menu crash after scrolling - Similar Threads - Start Menu crash

2. Windows 10 scrolling randomly in the start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 scrolling randomly in the start menu: Hello I’m at the end of a rope here trying to diagnose this issue. Occasionally maybe once every 3 startups when I go to power down after my session upon clicking the windows icon the menu begins to scroll rapidly leaving me unable to click the shutdown or restart buttons. I...
  3. Auto Scrolling in start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto Scrolling in start menu: All windows menus auto-scrolling to the top whenever I try to use the start menu. If I try to type the name of a program for instance it just keeps going to the top after one letter. Similarly, if I try to click on a sub-menu it will keep trying to go to the top so that I...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Crashing upon Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Crashing upon Scrolling: Hi all, I'm hoping to get some advice with a new issue in my Windows 10: my Start Menu keeps crashing and restarting if I scroll on it. Once I open the Start Menu and scroll it, the Start Menu, together with explorer, crashes after 1 or 2 seconds. It then pops up again...
  5. Start menu trackpad scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu trackpad scrolling: Hey guys ever since the 1903 update, I can't scroll down my apps and programs in the start menu usimg the trackpad scrolling gesture, so I have to use the slider on the side which quite inconvenient, I can use the scroll wheel if I have a mouse plugged tho. Anyone know how to...
  6. Window 10 Start Menu scroll width

Window 10 Start Menu scroll width: I know how to adjust the scroll width in Windows 10 by going into the registry according to post on this site, but this does not affect the scroll width in the Start Menu. Is there some way to adjust that also?...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu Crashes When Scrolling

Windows 10 Start Menu Crashes When Scrolling: Hi, Looking for any help with this problem. About 1/2 way while scrolling down the start menu apps it crashes. Have rebooted, tried scf scan process and reinstalling all apps and all failed to correct the process. All software is up to date. Any suggestions will be most...
  8. Auto Scrolling in start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto Scrolling in start menu: All windows menus auto-scrolling to the top whenever I try to use the start menu. If I try to type the name of a program for instance it just keeps going to the top after one letter. Similarly, if I try to click on a sub-menu it will keep trying to go to the top so that I...
  9. Windows 10 start menu crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu crashes: Whenever i open the windows 10 start menu and start typing to search the menu hangs after a couple of letters and closes without letting me click the search result (which are incomplete). The same happens when i try to search sth in the windows settings. The window freezes...
  10. Can't scroll in start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't scroll in start menu windows 10: Hey all. I updated my windows to 10 and all is good besides the scrolling. I cannot scroll in the start menu or some other menus in windows. (File explorer works and of curse that in chrome everything works.) It's just the start menu and basically all the menus in...