Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu Critical Error Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Start Menu Critical Error Issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I saw somewhere that I could remove the Revast Antivirus that can be found in the Control Panel to fix this problem. The issue is that I can't find it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gregorieg2, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Start Menu Critical Error Issue

I saw somewhere that I could remove the Revast Antivirus that can be found in the Control Panel to fix this problem. The issue is that I can't find it. I really do help fast since my livelihood depends on this computer working.

tx
    g

:)

gregorieg2, Sep 26, 2015
  2. virenthakur, Sep 26, 2015
  3. critical error start menu

Critical Error in Start Menu
    I keep on getting Critical Error message. "Your Start Menu isn't working. ... Critical Error in Start Menu

scottgroup, Sep 26, 2015
  4. donetao Win User

Windows 10 Start Menu Critical Error Issue

donetao, Sep 27, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Start Menu Critical Error Issue

1. Windows 10 Start Menu Critical Error Issue - Similar Threads - Start Menu Critical

2. Start menu Critical Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu Critical Error: I’ve recently gotten my 500gb 860 evo ssd and installed windows on but ever since I got it I’ve been getting this Message “Your start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in” it’s been like this for a day or so, any solution to fix this would be...
  3. Start menu critical error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu critical error: Hello people, for about 2 days now I have been trying to fix this issue to no avail.. every time I try to interact with the start menu I get a critical error saying "Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. I have tried booting in and out...
  4. Critical Error - Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical Error - Start Menu: Hi, I've encountered a critical error "Your Start menu isn't working..." How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-start-menu/96f57669-ca31-4b24-bb04-23afa30c285c
  5. Critical error start menu

Critical error start menu: Start menu not working, cannot access settings or edge, after running update 2004 2020 I only get a black screen with shortcuts but none work & every fix I've tried from what I am able to do has failed. Can't even run repair disc or get recovery to use an earlier date, I need...
  6. windows 10 start menu critical error

in Cortana
    windows 10 start menu critical error: windows 10 start menu critical error ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-critical-error/413a55db-027c-42ee-91ef-81bef5331670"
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu CRITICAL ERROR

Windows 10 Start Menu CRITICAL ERROR: Computer works with following exception. Click of Start Menu icon I get CRITICAL ERROR windows will try to fix on restart. I must log out and shut down computer from log in screen....
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu Critical Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Start Menu Critical Error: Ok new to the boards and in no means an IT guru. I have upgraded from 8.1 to 10 a few months back and have started t get the following Critical Error when ever I hit the Start Menu Button. [img] I have tried to do several things I have read in threads such as running the...
  9. start menu - critical error

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu - critical error: When I got home from work today I turned on my computer. When I click on the start button I get a pop up now: CRITICAL ERROR Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it for you the next time you log on. The only option is a button that says sign out now. I hit it...
  10. critical error start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    critical error start menu: Hi, hoping this is correct section, (moved from BSOD,crashes) I wish to reopen thread on this subject as the last time I looked it was closed in June 2016. Lately I keep getting a critical error when I try to access start menu. I have followed Brinks tutorial on subject, but...