Windows 10: windows 10 start menu/desktop

Discus and support windows 10 start menu/desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi running windows 10. I or my computer some how changed my start menu. Start button/windows key use to show all the tiles/programs I pinned (after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frustrated am I, Jun 18, 2019.

1. windows 10 start menu/desktop

Hi

running windows 10. I or my computer some how changed my start menu. Start button/windows key use to show all the tiles/programs I pinned (after hitting windows key or button) and I had the backgrounds I have chosen.

Now when I start up computer all tiles are showing on the desktop and the windows key only opens on the left side with a few options.

I want back the original way it was..... help

thanks in advance

Jo

:)

frustrated am I, Jun 18, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Jun 18, 2019
  4. windows 10 start menu/desktop

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 start menu/desktop

1. windows 10 start menu/desktop - Similar Threads - start menu desktop

2. Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro: I have bought windows 10 Pro years ago. even after a lot of updates I don't get transparency effect in start menu or apps bar. i have turned on transparency in personalisation, still not working. But I have another notebook in which same transparency effect was there even...
  3. Using Start Menu as a desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Start Menu as a desktop?: Hi all Does anyone know if it's possible, within Windows 10 or using a third party program, to make the Start menu full-screen and to have it permanently replace the desktop as the thing that shows when you minimise all windows/hit the Start button/hit the Desktop button?...
  4. Desktop Tile in Windows 10 Start Menu

Desktop Tile in Windows 10 Start Menu: I had a tile on my Windows 10 start menu to take me direct to the desktop. It showed a picture of my desktop wallpaper and clicking on this tile took me straight to the desktop. I accidentally deleted this tile and now cannot get it back. If I search for 'desktop' it does...
  5. The Desktop Photo Behind The Start Menu?

The Desktop Photo Behind The Start Menu?: I have a solid black screen now when I click on the start button were I used to see the Desk Top photo behind the start menu? HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-desktop-photo-behind-the-start-menu/c133610b-d6c4-41df-a3af-f9ab78f95aa8
  6. start menu pinned to desktop

start menu pinned to desktop: my start menu is always on top of the desktop making me unable to access the desktop directly, how can i resolve that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-pinned-to-desktop/1d188809-d239-418c-942b-d5e4455693a5
  7. My Desktop, Start Menu, Etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Desktop, Start Menu, Etc.: Well, Microsoft finally did it. It had to happen but I can't believe the stupidity in their move. My machine is so messed up, as of July 6, 2019, that anything I place on the Desktop will NOT stay after a restart. Games will NOT start from the Start menu at any time. And,...
  8. Add Restart Start Menu to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Restart Start Menu to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Restart Start Menu to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Restart Start Menu to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10 The Start menu contains shortcuts of all your apps, settings, and files. Starting with Windows 10 build 18317, Microsoft separated...
  9. Desktop replaced by start menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop replaced by start menu: Hi, recently my computer has been acting up. I believe I hit a shortcut on my keyboard by accident, because now my taskbar is black, and trying to access my desktop will redirect me to the start screen. Pressing the Windows key yields the same effect, bringing to the...
  10. Start Menu Apps to Desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Apps to Desktop?: Is there a way to move apps from the Start Menu to folders on the Desktop? I want to put all games that are now tiles in my Start Menu to a Games Folder on my Desktop. 46338