Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu does not work - Error message ' Start menu not working. Logout to fix...

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu does not work - Error message ' Start menu not working. Logout to fix... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 start menu does not work - Error message ' Start menu not working. Logout to fix the problem'. This is only for one user, the other users on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EnigmaPZ, Jan 3, 2020.

1. EnigmaPZ Win User

Windows 10 start menu does not work - Error message ' Start menu not working. Logout to fix...

Windows 10 start menu does not work - Error message ' Start menu not working. Logout to fix the problem'. This is only for one user, the other users on the same computer don't seem to have this problem.

:)

EnigmaPZ, Jan 3, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Windows 10 start menu does not work - Error message ' Start menu not working. Logout to fix...

Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ive always had issues with the start menu. Pin to start sometimes doesn't work. Now I cant move the icons. And the right click menu sticks. If I do manage to move one it disappears on to reappear later.
    Love 10 other than that. Whats the deal? I would like to organize my icons. Ive tried tablet mode too

Another thing it does when I first restart its bright. Then if I try to move something it dims

Jetster, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 start menu does not work - Error message ' Start menu not working. Logout to fix... - Similar Threads - start menu does

2. Critical error, start menu does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical error, start menu does not work.: The start menu is not working, and if I click on the start menu, it shows a critical error and asks me to log out. After I re-registered the start menu using Powershell. Now the windows don't seem to start. I need help!...
  3. Critical error, start menu does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical error, start menu does not work.: The start menu is not working, and if I click on the start menu, it shows a critical error and asks me to log out. After I re-registered the start menu using Powershell. Now the windows don't seem to start. I need help!...
  4. Critical error, start menu does not work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu does not work: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with my laptop. When it started, the taskbar wouldn't work at all. Whenever the cursor landed on the taskbar it displayed that loading/buffering animation. It wouldn't show any of the apps fixed on the taskbar and the icons wouldn't work...
  6. start menu not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu not working: On window updation on 2/2/2020 the start menu and microsoft edge not working. Try to fix using trobleshoot and other ways. please suggest the method for rectification or send patch file for it...
  7. Start Menu search does not work

Start Menu search does not work: Hello, After one of more recent Windows 10 updates my Start Menu search has stopped working. When I search for anything it does not display any results. The rest of Start Menu seems to be working fine - although it's very hard to find things manually. How can I fix this? My...
  8. fix critical error "start menu not working"

in Cortana
    fix critical error "start menu not working": how do i fix critical error start menu not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-critical-error-start-menu-not-working/1488ecac-6edc-44e7-96b9-ed3b2ed0bda7"
  9. Windows 10 - Start Menu does not working

Windows 10 - Start Menu does not working: Some our Windows 10 users can't open Start Menu (not working) They can open Strat Menu after run PowerShell cmdlet below, Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} But it is a temporary...
  10. Start Menu Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Not Working: Hey all, so i've been struggling for the last few hours after a re-install of windows 10 - I had been encoutnering issues with another application so I decided to just blow my OS and start from scratch. I had been running on that OS for 5 months without any issue. So I...