Windows 10: windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot.

Discus and support windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have windows 10 pro 1803. After every reboot of my PC the Start menu icons don't seem to work(Ions are little greyed out).They are clickable but they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Manasan3010, Mar 8, 2019.

1. windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot.

I have windows 10 pro 1803. After every reboot of my PC the Start menu icons don't seem to work(Ions are little greyed out).They are clickable but they don't do any actions. This is solved if I close and open the Start menu again. Any permanent fix

Note 1 : This doesn't occur when I rebooted from Hibernation
    Note 2 : I tried disk scan but there is no problem

:)

Manasan3010, Mar 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Mar 8, 2019
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Mar 8, 2019
  4. windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot.

Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot. :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot.

1. windows 10 start menu freezing first time after boot. - Similar Threads - start menu freezing

2. Windows 10 freezes on first boot, starts on second

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes on first boot, starts on second: I have a fresh install of Windows 10, installed a few days ago.Every time I shut down the computer and turn it back on again, it gets stuck on the loading screen, without the spinny bar.I have to hold the button down and force my PC to turn off. Then when I turn it back on...
  3. Windows 10 freezes on first boot, starts on second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes on first boot, starts on second: I have a fresh install of Windows 10, installed a few days ago.Every time I shut down the computer and turn it back on again, it gets stuck on the loading screen, without the spinny bar.I have to hold the button down and force my PC to turn off. Then when I turn it back on...
  4. Windows 10 freezes on first boot, starts on second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC freezes everytime after the first start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes everytime after the first start: Hi!I have had a problem with my PC for several months now and I cannot solve it alone. I appreciate your help.Every day when I start my PC, it "freezes" after a while from starting ~30mins. When this happens, my PC does not react to any buttons nor can I move the mouse....
  6. PC freezes everytime after the first start

PC freezes everytime after the first start: Hi!I have had a problem with my PC for several months now and I cannot solve it alone. I appreciate your help.Every day when I start my PC, it "freezes" after a while from starting ~30mins. When this happens, my PC does not react to any buttons nor can I move the mouse....
  7. PC freezes everytime after the first start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 freezes on first boot, starts on second

Windows 10 freezes on first boot, starts on second: I have a fresh install of Windows 10, installed a few days ago. Every time I shut down the computer and turn it back on again, it gets stuck on the loading screen, without the spinny bar. I have to pull the plug to get it to turn off. Then when I turn it back on again, it...
  9. No menu dots on MS Store first time opend after boot.

No menu dots on MS Store first time opend after boot.: The first time I open Microsoft Store after booting the three dots for selecting the menu are missing. After closing the app and reopening it they are there and work normally. First image is first time store opened after booting and the second is subsequent opens of MS...
  10. toolbar menu first time after boot very slow to display

toolbar menu first time after boot very slow to display: I have a toolbar with about 25 items, mostly just shortcuts to various programs. When I first left click on the toolbar name in the taskbar, it can take 5-10 seconds to display the menu. I've tried to determine which (if just one) item that is causing the slowdown, but am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freeze firsttime time on boot