Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu fully transparent using Startisback.

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu fully transparent using Startisback. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey guys. So I did some research and I found out that you can use startisback to make you windows start menu transparent. However I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cyborg2169, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 start menu fully transparent using Startisback.

Windows 10 start menu fully transparent using Startisback. ksJrhZor53ixzYQ7bRq4uW1mziOOpB4D7JgqwE7ajKE.jpg

Hey guys. So I did some research and I found out that you can use startisback to make you windows start menu transparent.

However

I was doing this but in the configuration settings I can only make the Plain Windows 10 version of the start menu transparent and when I switched to windows 10 version of the start menu it 'locked' the settings so I couldn't configure it to be transparent. Any help with this will be much appreciated. I have posted pictures to help you understand what my problem is if I wasn't able to articulate it properly. Thank you.

This is using the Plain Windows 10 version and as you can see i can customize the settings

This is using the Windows 10 version and it has 'locked' the settings.

This is how it looks using the Plain windows 10 version

But i want it to look like this but transparent

submitted by /u/cyborg2169
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cyborg2169, Sep 22, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 start menu fully transparent using Startisback.

No transparency in start menu

I'm using Windows 10 Pro & I've updated to the latest version i.e.
    1803 version. Before the update also I was having a non-transparent
    Start Menu, even after selecting the Transparency Effects option (
    Settings > Personalisation > Colours > Transparency Effects ), and I thought it to be a bug & waited for the next update. But now, even after updating to version 1803 also it was not solved. The taskbar's transparency is working fine, but the Start
    Menu
    is always opaque (except Full Screen mode). So, if there's any way to solve it, please say...

Abhinaba Adhikari, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 start menu fully transparent using Startisback.

1. Windows 10 start menu fully transparent using Startisback. - Similar Threads - start menu fully

2. Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start menu transparency?: I've searched for a while now for a way to make the start menu on Windows 10 version 2004 completely transparent, as in only the tiles and sidebar are visible. Any information about changing the start menu would be greatly appreciated!...
  3. Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start menu transparency?: I've searched for a while now for a way to make the start menu on Windows 10 version 2004 completely transparent, as in only the tiles and sidebar are visible. Any information about changing the start menu would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent start menu windows 10: Hello, Have a nice day everyone!Currently I want my start menu to be transparent and have adjusted it in settings but it doesn't work. Did something go wrong? Someone please help me! Thanks in advance.Current windows version: Windows 10 LTSC, In working fine setting 'Pic 1'...
  6. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent start menu windows 10: Hello, Have a nice day everyone!Currently I want my start menu to be transparent and have adjusted it in settings but it doesn't work. Did something go wrong? Someone please help me! Thanks in advance.Current windows version: Windows 10 LTSC, In working fine setting 'Pic 1'...
  7. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a...
  9. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  10. Start menu transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...