Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu is not working

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu is not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was recently installed version 2004 of Windows 10 and it was initially worked smoothly after two days I am getting unexpected error messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaviKurakula, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 start menu is not working

Hi,

I was recently installed version 2004 of Windows 10 and it was initially worked smoothly after two days I am getting unexpected error messages like temporary account will not work please sign out and sign in. And in regedit under windows NT I removed . bak file and restarted. NOW currently Windows 10 start menu is not working [​IMG]windows 10 start menu and search bar is not working and where I got message crital error. Please see the. Error message in attachment. I ran scf /scannow no errors are found. I got three cumulative updates of June month where I installed and downloaded. Please give me the correct solution in this aspect.

Regards,

Ravi Kurakula.

:)

RaviKurakula, Jul 6, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 start menu is not working

Start menu is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Iunderstand the frustration if things are not working fine as expected.

Please help us with below details,

• When you say "If I sign in under my user name I am in some earlier version", which version you are referring to?

• Did you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• When you say “I cannot access the start menu and am limited to IP as a browser” Is it refers to Microsoft Edge?

As an initial steps, I suggest you to check for the Windows version. To do so, follow the below steps:

1) Login to your computer through user name on which it show earlier version of Windows.

2) Press Windows key + r.

3) Type winver, hit enter.

For the issue related to start menu, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article and check,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Reply with results and necessary information to help you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 start menu is not working

1. Windows 10 start menu is not working - Similar Threads - start menu working

2. Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I've noticed that my Start Menu is not functioning properly. When I click on the Start button, nothing happens. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu Troubleshooter, but the issue persists. Can someone...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Start Menu Not Working: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I've noticed that my Start Menu is not functioning properly. When I click on the Start button, nothing happens. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu Troubleshooter, but the issue persists. Can someone...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu not working: Hello,For the past couple months, we have been having issues with start menu not working for some users. The issue would start randomly. The also affects Outlook and teams. Both applications would disconnect. The only thing that helps fix this issue is rebuilding user...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start Menu not working: Hello,For the past couple months, we have been having issues with start menu not working for some users. The issue would start randomly. The also affects Outlook and teams. Both applications would disconnect. The only thing that helps fix this issue is rebuilding user...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu not working: I have had this problem for several months. My Windows Start menu doesn't work. I can't left or right click on it. I can't add any new users either. If I double click on a jpg file I get "class not registered". I frequently receive the message "HPUTSCH not working". I...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu not working: I have had this problem for several months. My Windows Start menu doesn't work. I can't left or right click on it. I have tried the powershell command with no luck. I can't add any new users either. If I double click on a jpg file I get "class not registered". I...
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu will not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu will not work: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash Package Full Name:...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu will not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu will not work: My Windows 10 start menu will not work. My reliability monitor results are below and state that ShellExperienceHost.exe is crashing whenever I click on the start menu. I have tried using the system file checker using sfc /scan. Using DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  10. Windows 10 start menu not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu not working: my start button on windows 10 does not do anything and the edge icon is missing from taskbar. I have tried sfc / scanner in powershell and nothing different, please help. 29480

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your start menu isnt working. well try to fix it the next time you sign in