Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu is very slow to open? Make it faster!

Discus and support Windows 10 Start Menu is very slow to open? Make it faster! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [IMG]If your Start Menu in Windows 10 opens slowly, lags or even stutters and you would like to make Windows 10 Start Menu faster; then this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 17, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Start Menu is very slow to open? Make it faster!

WinClub, Sep 17, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu won't open.

Hi Dougie,

Corrupted system files could be one of the reason why Start Menu is not opening.

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps listed in this article:
    Troubleshoot problems with the Start menu or Cortana
    see if it helps resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu is very slow to open? Make it faster!

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Start Menu is very slow to open? Make it faster!

1. Windows 10 Start Menu is very slow to open? Make it faster! - Similar Threads - Start Menu very

2. CPU Slow, How to make it faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Slow, How to make it faster?: Ok so i have :AMD Ryzen 5 3600 QuadCoreNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPERAnd i am playing games like GTA V and other games, and in GTA i have like 30 fps which is pretty small for that pc HIGH SETTINGS and when i use my pc it freezes sometimes and crashing and my CPU gets on 100%...
  3. CPU Slow, How to make it faster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Slow, How to make it faster?: Ok so i have :AMD Ryzen 5 3600 QuadCoreNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPERAnd i am playing games like GTA V and other games, and in GTA i have like 30 fps which is pretty small for that pc HIGH SETTINGS and when i use my pc it freezes sometimes and crashing and my CPU gets on 100%...
  4. How to make Windows 10 start faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 start faster: https://bit.ly/3HP2zBq Go onto the link to download the video. How do I fix this? It literally takes 2 or more minutes to start and some weird black screen occurs for so long. Also how do I disable the logo of my monitor showing in startup? is it possible? Can anyone help me...
  5. How to make Windows 10 start faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 10 start faster: https://bit.ly/3HP2zBq Go onto the link to download the video. How do I fix this? It literally takes 2 or more minutes to start and some weird black screen occurs for so long. Also how do I disable the logo of my monitor showing in startup? is it possible? Can anyone help me...
  6. How to make Windows 10 start faster

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 *VERY* slow at starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 *VERY* slow at starting: Greetings experts. I would like to consider myself a seasoned Windows veteran - but I am experiencing an issue for which I cannot seem to resolve. My PC used to boot up under or around 30 seconds once POST took place. Now, for several months, it sits at the "spinning dots"...
  8. start menu and search open very slow

start menu and search open very slow: my start menu and search box opens very slowtakes around 30 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-search-open-very-slow/ef400e7e-d10e-41e0-a791-dd5526887e32
  9. taskbar and start menu very slow to open

taskbar and start menu very slow to open: Does any one have problems with items in taskbar and start menu very slow to open, examples Google Chrome, Opera, email client. It's taking close to a minute for programs to open. I'm running an insider preview. Version 1903, OS build 18965.1000 Wondering if anyone else is...
  10. A very slow start window 10

A very slow start window 10: Hello, The boot is long (more than 6 minutes) and the Windows reset did not correct the problem. I appreciate if someone could help me. With best wishes. Frank...