Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own

Discus and support Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Samsung laptop running Windows 10 v. 1909 build 18363.657. The start menu keeps popping up on it's own which is extremely annoying and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherS123, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own

I have a Samsung laptop running Windows 10 v. 1909 build 18363.657.

The start menu keeps popping up on it's own which is extremely annoying and disruptive to my work!

I've gone through every recommendation that Microsoft has listed on the forum as potential fixes going all the way back to 2017 and nothing corrects the issue. Its now 2020 and we still have no answer!! This is obviously a known issue going unresolved!!

Most of the fixes focus around the touchpad. I've gone through all the recommendations and went as far as to disable the touchpad altogether and it still persists.

Today, I blew out and reinstalled my entire operating system, moved all my data, reinstalled all my Apps and reset all my personal settings Which took HOURS just to find that IT STILL DOES IT!!!

I need a real fix, no more speculation and guesses.

Please advise on a real solution ASAP!

:)

ChristopherS123, Feb 21, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own

1. Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own - Similar Threads - Start Menu Keeps

2. Start menu keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu keeps popping up: Past 4 days my start menu keeps popping up on my screen and closes by itself every second. I have tried every solution I have found online, I am using a regular pc with a mouse and keyboard, no touch pad. I have unplugged my keyboard just to watch it keep happening, reset my...
  3. Start menu keeps popping out and taking screenshots on its own

Start menu keeps popping out and taking screenshots on its own: I am using windows 10 and my gadget is o+ notepad. The start menu keeps popping out even if I remove it to the keyboard. I reformat the notepad and reinstall windows 10 again using the installer from the website of microsoft. Still, the same problem appears and now it takes...
  4. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  5. WIN 10 - Pops up start menu

WIN 10 - Pops up start menu: Hi.I have one little problem in Windows 10. The Start menu always pops up after log on the desktop.When I log in for the first time on any of the accounts, the start menu will not pops up.This only happens when switch accounts on the second login. Is it possible to set...
  6. Windows Tips gets popping up on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Tips gets popping up on its own: Windows tips get popping up on its own and it has become very annoying. f1 key isn't stuck. I used Kaspersky and Malwarebytes to scan for any adware but didn't find one. I disabled all the notifications in the control panel and that too didn't work. The popping up becomes...
  7. Windows tips is popping up on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows tips is popping up on its own: Hi Guys, Windows tips gets popping up on its own and it has become very annoying. f1 key isn't stuck.I used kaspersky and malwarebytes to scan for any adware but didn't find one. I disabled all the notifications in the control panel and that too didn't work. The popping up...
  8. The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second

The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second: When I sign in and try to do anything whether it be search the internet, look at email, play a game etc. the start up menu pops up about every 3 or 4 seconds. I checked the keys to see if something was sticking but it isn't. Thought it might be a virus so took it to a...
  9. Windows 10 starting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 starting on its own: I recently decided to build my own computer, however to my horror, Windows 10 is still not working and has caused my computer to randomly cut to black screen, not turn on when the power button is pressed and to restart itself only to cut out 5-10 seconds after powering on. No...
  10. SETTINGS pops up on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    SETTINGS pops up on its own: SETTINGS pops up on its own with 14971 for no apparent reason. Annoying! 70113