Windows 10: Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

Discus and support Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3 in Cortana to solve the problem; I installed CorelDraw X3 on my Windows 10 Pro x64, and after restarting, the start menu stopped working, and all the Microsoft apps that aren't .exe... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Diablo XL, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Diablo XL Win User

Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

I installed CorelDraw X3 on my Windows 10 Pro x64, and after restarting, the start menu stopped working, and all the Microsoft apps that aren't .exe files also crash on startup. I can't uninstall X3 due to the errors and also it wasn't a virus. It seems to involve a file called 'twinapi.appcore.dll'

:)

Diablo XL, Dec 15, 2022

2. Can't install CorelDRAW X3 on Windows 10

Hi:

I am having the same problem. I have CorelDraw X3 Graphics Suite for my design business and just upgraded to a Windows 10 system. I went to install it and I get an error msg saying this version of CorelDraw isn't compatible with Windows 10. I can't afford
    to upgrade my graphics software and my old system is toast so hoping you have some suggestions.

Thanks,

Deb

DebbieMarty, Dec 15, 2022
  3. robocyb Win User
    Can't install CorelDRAW X3 on Windows 10

I found a much easier way to install CorelDraw X3 on Win 10. Go to the CD with Win Explorer and in the search box type *.msi. Pick your language (EN) English and install that. Then go to the bottom of the list and install the other *.msi files. Re-boot your
    computer and it works.

Jim Wynn

robocyb, Dec 15, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

Installed CorelDraw X3 on new laptop, now the Start menu won’t respond

My system is running Windows 10 version 1909. The laptop is a brand new HP Stream. It was running Windows 10S, but in order to install other non-Microsoft programs, I had to disable it and only use the Home version. I was able to install Firefox (my preferred
    browser), as well as Adobe Acrobat Reader, and my CorelDraw X3 program. They all work perfectly, except none of my Microsoft based app/programs (Edge, Start Menu, Cortana, Store, etc.) will open now, ever since I installed Corel.

The Windows key is completely unresponsive. I do not know how to open the command prompt, so I can't complete the steps you mentioned.

I am at a loss. I adjusted the compatibility settings in Corel to Windows 8, but I am wondering if I need to install an older version of Windows?

JoanCharlebois, Dec 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

1. Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3 - Similar Threads - Start menu working

2. Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3: I installed CorelDraw X3 on my Windows 10 Pro x64, and after restarting, the start menu stopped working, and all the Microsoft apps that aren't .exe files also crash on startup. I can't uninstall X3 due to the errors and also it wasn't a virus. It seems to involve a file...
  3. Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start menu not working after CORELDRAW X3: I installed CorelDraw X3 on my Windows 10 Pro x64, and after restarting, the start menu stopped working, and all the Microsoft apps that aren't .exe files also crash on startup. I can't uninstall X3 due to the errors and also it wasn't a virus. It seems to involve a file...
  4. Start menu not working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not working after Windows update: Okay, I know this issue has existed already but my Start menu stopped working after last night's update. My apps for work (Slack, Zoom) and Chrome are fine but I couldn't view the volume icons as well and everything in the task bar. I also got an error message when I attempt...
  5. Installed CorelDraw X3 on new laptop, now the Start menu won’t respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed CorelDraw X3 on new laptop, now the Start menu won’t respond: I am hoping someone here can help me. I installed an older version of CorelDraw X3 on my new laptop which was running Windows 10 S. I switched over to Windows 10 Home, so I could install other apps, not included in the Microsoft store. I also knew from reading other posts,...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu not working: I have had this problem for several months. My Windows Start menu doesn't work. I can't left or right click on it. I have tried the powershell command with no luck. I can't add any new users either. If I double click on a jpg file I get "class not registered". I...
  7. corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO: HI corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pro it opens but as soon as i press any button it gos to in windows internet can any one HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coreldraw-7-not-working-on-windows-10-pro/38835929-b283-4ca8-bafa-75b96623c273
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu will not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu will not work: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash Package Full Name:...
  9. Windows 10 start menu not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu not working: my start button on windows 10 does not do anything and the edge icon is missing from taskbar. I have tried sfc / scanner in powershell and nothing different, please help. 29480
  10. After install windows 10 start menu not working

in Windows 10 Support
    After install windows 10 start menu not working: Goodmorning, Windows 10 Start Menu & Cortana not Working with left click,, my start menu dont work , calender not work, and search button not work, search not work, notifie not work, volume not work, has you any parametrs to work? only work eit right click (parametrs) i has...