Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared

Discus and support Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Somehow part of my Windows 10 Start Menu disappeared - the portion where all the apps are listed. The tiles are still there, as well as the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnNWQ, Dec 6, 2019.

1. AnNWQ Win User

Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared

Somehow part of my Windows 10 Start Menu disappeared - the portion where all the apps are listed. The tiles are still there, as well as the taskbar and the windows icon. Can anyone help?

:)

AnNWQ, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ive always had issues with the start menu. Pin to start sometimes doesn't work. Now I cant move the icons. And the right click menu sticks. If I do manage to move one it disappears on to reappear later.
    Love 10 other than that. Whats the deal? I would like to organize my icons. Ive tried tablet mode too

Another thing it does when I first restart its bright. Then if I try to move something it dims

Jetster, Dec 6, 2019
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared

Start menu Windows 10 disappeared

• <Original title: Original Start menu>

• Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared [​IMG]
      Start up menu windows 10 disappeared

Original title: Start up menu windows 10 does not appear anymore, none of the programs show up. All I have is a black drop window with a list of items. How can I get the original start menu back?

MartheCUSSON, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared

1. Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared - Similar Threads - Start Menu part

2. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. start menu disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu disappeared: My list on the start menu list is gone how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-disappeared/6666a5e1-2833-4dd1-b448-11b015e4587f
  6. my start menu disappeared

my start menu disappeared: Is there a simple fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-menu-disappeared/f8c0e2dd-41e7-4ff0-a2ae-c32d330d7f01
  7. Part of the win 10 start menu is missing when searching

in Windows 10 Support
    Part of the win 10 start menu is missing when searching: So my Laptop is on the latest update but one thing i noticed whenever i type in the search bar, the left part of the start menu goes missing (where the sign in, settings and feedback buttons are when your searching for something) Instead it shows whatever is on the forefront...
  8. Start menu and Edge disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu and Edge disappearing: The mid October I went to click on the tray icon for Edge and it disappeared (leaving a blank location). The next time I clicked on the start menu icon it paused then popped up with the "Critical Error_ Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you...
  9. Icons on start menu disappears

Icons on start menu disappears: Hi! I'm having an issue where some the icons of the programs/apps I have pinned in the start menu disappears. Usually it's the chrome icon missing but it can change and be different ones every time I restart the computer. The icon shows up again after I select properties...
  10. Start menu icons disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu icons disappear: Some-to-most of my start menu icons keep disappearing. There's still a box there and if I hover over it, it will identify, and I can open the program by clicking on it. But the icon itself is gone. 112866