Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu power options

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu power options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been wondering how to lockdown power options like shutdown and restart with a password (Including the power button but exception to the suspend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Christopher Trexler, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start menu power options

I have been wondering how to lockdown power options like shutdown and restart with a password (Including the power button but exception to the suspend state) so that a password has to be entered to shutdown or restart the computer even via Alt+F4. But no lock in Admin accounts

:)

Christopher Trexler, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

3. jk22 Win User
    switch user option on power option list or on start menu list

Can I use switch user option on power option list or on start menu list ?

4. scevism Win User

Windows 10 start menu power options

scevism, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start menu power options

1. Windows 10 start menu power options - Similar Threads - start menu power

2. Power menu is missing options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power menu is missing options in Windows 10: I have no idea how to fix this or what would cause it... I can't shut down right now :/It wasn't like this before, so I'm not sure what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-menu-is-missing-options-in-windows-10/572fb988-33d8-4cbc-8132-16eb5dc8131f
  3. Power menu is missing options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power menu is missing options in Windows 10: I have no idea how to fix this or what would cause it... I can't shut down right now :/It wasn't like this before, so I'm not sure what happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-menu-is-missing-options-in-windows-10/572fb988-33d8-4cbc-8132-16eb5dc8131f
  4. Power menu is missing options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power menu is missing options in Windows 10: I have no idea how to fix this or what would cause it... I can't shut down right now :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-menu-is-missing-options-in-windows-10/572fb988-33d8-4cbc-8132-16eb5dc8131f
  5. Sign-Out Missing from Start Menu Power Options.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-Out Missing from Start Menu Power Options.: Good afternoon, I always use the Alt + F4 for my Power Options . . . [img] However, the Sign-Outoption is missing from the Start Menu - Power Options . . . [img] . . . BUT, it is shown in the Win + X Power Menu . . . [img] I have searched but I can NOT seem to...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu is getting a new option under the power menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Menu is getting a new option under the power menu: Microsoft is testing multiple new features for Windows 10 and the last preview build introduced a few big changes, including the ability to update Paint through the Microsoft Store. In the preview builds, another noticeable change is a new option under the power menu that let...
  7. "There are currently no power options available" error under START menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "There are currently no power options available" error under START menu: Today I noticed that I no longer have the ability to shut down or restart my computer using the START menu. When I click on the Power icon, it says "There are currently no power options available". Ctrl+Alt+Del window is also missing these functions. I am on Win 10 Home...
  8. switch user option on power option list or on start menu list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    switch user option on power option list or on start menu list: Can I use switch user option on power option list or on start menu list ? 34029
  9. No Sleep Option in Power Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sleep Option in Power Menu: I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 and had a host of problems, but this is the latest one. It's a known issue but none of the suggestions on the board have solved it yet. There simply isn't a Sleep option for the computer in Windows 10. I've tried to go and add it like it...
  10. Add Power Options Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Power Options Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Power Options Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Power Options Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information A create custom power plans that are optimized for specific computers. All users (standard and administrator) will be able to make...