Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu search not working anymore?

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu search not working anymore? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm not even sure what's happening here, this just suddenly happened one day when I was trying to search for music with the start menu. All of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanDa Man, Oct 1, 2019.

1. DanDa Man Win User

Windows 10 start menu search not working anymore?

Hello, I'm not even sure what's happening here, this just suddenly happened one day when I was trying to search for music with the start menu.

All of a sudden, I get some type of webpage result that just says "Page Not Found" in the start menu when searching for something and I click 'Search My Stuff'. I have no idea what this is, or if some kind of virus overwrote my start menu search or if this is just a weird, dumb Windows 10 bug. I've tried restarting to no avail, it's still broken. Any idea how to fix this? I've tried: Restarting Explorer, Stopping and restarting the Windows Search service, rebuilding the search index. Nada. Windows 10 start menu search not working anymore? [​IMG]

Please help, what is causing this? Is there any way to fix this?

:)

DanDa Man, Oct 1, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 start menu search not working anymore? - Similar Threads - start menu search

2. start menu and search bar doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu and search bar doesn't work anymore: hello guys , i am having a problem that is really annoying me , the starting menu doesn't appear anymore , no matter the method i use to try to make it pop up , the search bar as well it only appears once, when i restart explorer from manager then won't appear anymore,, this...
  3. start menu and search bar doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start menu and search bar doesn't work anymore: hello guys , i am having a problem that is really annoying me , the starting menu doesn't appear anymore , no matter the method i use to try to make it pop up , the search bar as well it only appears once, when i restart explorer from manager then won't appear anymore,, this...
  4. start menu and search bar doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu search not working

Windows 10 Start Menu search not working: Hello, good day to everyone...My windows search bar doesn't work like before. When I click it and type something it just freezes for few seconds and then closes by itself. It's hard life without a search bar, please help me, thanks.Edit: I've had similar issues before, but...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu search not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu search not working: In recent days windows10 start menu search option is not working i tried with 3 different environments so please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-search-not-working/2089c103-8f7e-4d9d-baf6-42c766bc6afe
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu search not working

Windows 10 Start Menu search not working: In recent days windows10 start menu search option is not working i tried with 3 different environments so please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-search-not-working/2089c103-8f7e-4d9d-baf6-42c766bc6afe
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu search not working

in Cortana
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu Search Not Working?

Windows 10 Start Menu Search Not Working?: Hi, My name is Santosh. I have facing Windows 10 Start Menu Search Not Working? at first, the search menu would not even appear, now it appears but does not work....
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu Search Not Working

Windows 10 Start Menu Search Not Working: I was reluctant to run the update August 30, 2019—KB4512941 to and for good reasons after having to reinstall window on my HP Workstation. Now Fast forward a month and surly the issues must be resolved ? Well after install the update on my workstation laptop now the...