Windows 10: Windows 10: Start menu text missing

Discus and support Windows 10: Start menu text missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi! Many people were looking for a solution to this mistake. Solution is very simple. Intel HD graphics, drive setup causes the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartinZol, Oct 1, 2018.

1. MartinZol Win User

Windows 10: Start menu text missing

Windows 10: Start menu text missing 1ce393a7-4238-48f3-9ba1-ec14356e928d?upload=true.png

Hi!

Many people were looking for a solution to this mistake.

Solution is very simple.
    Intel HD graphics, drive setup causes the problem.
    Conservative morphological alignment should not be switched on.
    Windows 10: Start menu text missing 1adf7889-f7c6-4028-80fc-c6141186983d?upload=true.jpg
    Conservative morphological antialiasing OFF!

Restart PC and problem solved. Windows 10: Start menu text missing :)

:)

MartinZol, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 1, 2018
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Start menu text missing - Similar Threads - Start menu text

2. start menu missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu missing: hello there i have problem a long time *how to fix this* all in windows 10 is been success taskbar search box have 1 is start bottom is so missing before i search cmd and type sfc /scannow finish after that...
  3. start menu missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start menu missing: hello there i have problem a long time *how to fix this* all in windows 10 is been success taskbar search box have 1 is start bottom is so missing before i search cmd and type sfc /scannow finish after that...
  4. Missing start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing start menu: I did the Windows 10 update, the only way the start menu will open is to right click, and classic menu opens. It like my apps are no longer on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-start-menu/d92a6a67-299a-4ce9-8b6f-c446fff2a957
  5. Missing start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing start menu: I did the Windows 10 update, the only way the start menu will open is to right click, and classic menu opens. It like my apps are no longer on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-start-menu/d92a6a67-299a-4ce9-8b6f-c446fff2a957
  6. Start Menu Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Text: How do I restore the text in my Start menu when it disappeared after an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-text/e070086c-126a-44c1-9fea-35a67ac46e7f
  7. Start Menu text is Black

in Cortana
    Start Menu text is Black: Hey y'all, To give a bit of background, I had to clone and replace my SSD due to an issue with the SATA connector. I had no issues with the search/start menu before this. Whether I have the theme in Light or Dark Mode, when I search something on Cortana it looks like this:...
  8. missing start menu

missing start menu: Start menu and taskbar missing from Windows 10 tried task manager, powershell, etc. nothing works, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/missing-start-menu/dc11fbd5-343b-4ef3-8758-e34d5f8e9b46
  9. Start menu text color

Start menu text color: good morning, im not sure if this has been posted and solved, but i have a hard time reading the start menu text..i even changed the default app mode from dark to light. and i cant figure out how to change the color of the text. any help would be appreciated thankyou in...
  10. Grey text on start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey text on start menu?: After latest cumulative update I notice loads of my start menu entries are written in grey. Most are white but there are quite a few in grey. They still seem to launch ok but this is very odd. Rebooting seems to return many of the text entries to white but then slowly more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 start menu text missing

2. start menu items missing text

3. windows 10 menu text missing

4. windows start menu white text,
  5. windows 10 start menu text disappears,
  6. windows 10 start menu text dissappeared,
  7. win 10 menu text missing