Windows 10: Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone.

Discus and support Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have windows 10 home on my laptop, and most apps in the start menu have icons that look like pages. [ATTACH] I have tried running the windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yashas Tarikere, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone.

Hi I have windows 10 home on my laptop, and most apps in the start menu have icons that look like pages.

Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone. 97fa0dc4-ce2d-4eb7-acc7-e2eca8ab0a50?upload=true.png

I have tried running the windows 10 start menu troubleshooter, but I have gotten these errors and they weren't fixed.
    Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone. b735731f-c04a-4ad9-972e-28a1315cbd76?upload=true.png Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone. 85512ec4-160d-430c-9b48-42a7b5fd85be?upload=true.png

Can someone please help me?

:)

Yashas Tarikere, Mar 4, 2021
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone.

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone.

1. Windows 10 Start-Menu Thumbnails are Gone. - Similar Threads - Start Menu Thumbnails

2. Start Menu Shortcuts Gone - AGAIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Shortcuts Gone - AGAIN: Hi.All my start menu shortcuts have disappeared for what must be the third time this year.When I click Start, I see nothing but the default "Productivity" selection.I'd very much appreciate, rather than 5 different kudos-seeking opinions of what MIGHT be wrong, if anyone can...
  3. windows start menu gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows start menu gone: how can i download a windows 10 start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-menu-gone/55fa09ed-190f-439e-804f-4a47a959971f
  4. Start menu gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu gone: After upgrading it appears that my Start Menu is no longer displaying. Any ideas on how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-gone/a2f9827e-679b-4bd8-9122-1e4ed74e59d4
  5. Start menu thumbnails - useless

Start menu thumbnails - useless: As I recall, when I floated the mouse pointer over a task bar icon in Windows 7 it displayed a fairly complete version of the names of the files the application was editing. In Windows 10 it displays a a thumbnail of the application's window below a truncated filename....
  6. Start menu gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu gone: Two of our Windows 10 computers have suddenly lost their start menus, and now Word documents can't be opened. What to do? Sandy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-gone/4f701a57-d981-4243-8e01-5874ecfd005e
  7. Windows 10 Thumbnails AND Icons Gone

Windows 10 Thumbnails AND Icons Gone: Alright, I was doing some routine cleaning with Ccleaner two days ago, and one of the areas cleaned was the Thumbnail cache. When it finished, I discovered that in Large View mode, none of my icons or thumbnails regenerated. I can still see them in Medium, Small, Tiles,...
  8. Start menu is gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu is gone: Since last update, my start menu is gone and none of my taskbar shortcuts are working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/start-menu-is-gone/e3195ce7-f566-4e68-8a19-332a23948909
  9. No thumbnails in start menu on start-up

No thumbnails in start menu on start-up: Since the April update (the latest one didn’t brick my PC, for a change), most of the thumbnails in my Start menu have vanished when the computer starts up. I know how to reset thumbnails, and that is the solution, but what is the reason for Windows not loading thumbnails...
  10. Start Menu Icons Gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Icons Gone: I want to start using my start menu, but I don't remember how to add icons back. I tried to just drag them but that doesn't work. Also, they just all disappeared randomly. Not sure why. Screenshot 33575