Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

Discus and support Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ava Smith3, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter, but nothing seems to bring back the tiles. Can someone please help me restore my Start Menu tiles?

:)

Ava Smith3, Feb 23, 2024
  2. David_347 Win User

Tile on start menu disappeared

I am running Windows 10. For the past several weeks, I have made no changes to my start menu. Today I clicked on a tile to start an application, and noted immediately that the tile disappeared from the start menu. I thought I may have accidentally moved
    it but I cannot find it anywhere on my start menu. It still is in the list of apps, and I can start it from there. If I go to that list and right click it still thinks the app is on the start menu, because it gives me the option to remove it. I have chosen
    this option and then it gives me the choice of adding it to the start menu, but when I choose that option, no tile appears. So the system thinks there is a tile there, but it doesn't show.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

David_347, Feb 23, 2024
  3. App tiles disappeared from windows 10 start menu

About 24 tiles have disappeared.

Only 6 are tiles are remaining

I have also lost navigating to all of the installed software programs listed in the A to Z vertical list of the start menu.

Daniel Romney Pyper, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Ruz San Win User

Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

Windows 10 start tiles have disappeared

Hi Hannah,

To better understand why this happened on your device, please answer these questions:

• What edition of Windows 10 do you have on your Surface?
    • Was there a recent update that was installed on your device?
    You can follow the steps provided by Sayan_Ghosh on this
    page
    to resolve the issue with the missing tiles on your Start menu.

Keep us posted.

Ruz San, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

1. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared - Similar Threads - Start Menu Tiles

2. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles

Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles: I have just had a Windows 10 Update 1st May 2021 and my People App tile has disappeared from the Start screen. It is not even listed in the alphabetical list of Apps. But I can still access People from the email account and the Calendar App. Is there any way I can get the...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles: Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles I had a Windows update yesterday Saturday 14 November 2020. There is now no longer any background colour on most of the tiles on the Start menu. Most of them are now just a white background with black text. Looking at Settings,...
  6. Start Menu Tiles...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles

Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles: Hi Team, I need to remove the Windows 10 Start Menu all the Tiles for particular domain user only through registry value. Please suggest the same. Regards Natarajan...
  8. Start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  9. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  10. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326