Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles

Discus and support Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team, I need to remove the Windows 10 Start Menu all the Tiles for particular domain user only through registry value. Please suggest the same.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Natarajan Snraj, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles

Hi Team,

I need to remove the Windows 10 Start Menu all the Tiles for particular domain user only through registry value. Please suggest the same.

Regards

Natarajan

:)

Natarajan Snraj, Dec 3, 2018

2. Windows 9 start menu in action

The only real usage issues with Windows 8/8.1 are the Start screen and Charms bar. Luckily they're doing away with the Charms bar and they've brought back the traditional Start menu, but with tiles.

I liked the tiles, but the fact that it needed a whole screen was not very productive unlike Windows 7.

Cheeseball, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu all apps / tiles missing

So I woke my computer up from sleep last night and this is what I was welcomed with:

Windows 10 Start Menu  Tiles [​IMG]

All of a sudden my start menu had no apps listed and no live tiles to speak of. So I did my googleing and I found this microsoft answer page: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-b988cd6da49a

I tried every step in their. After all said and done, I got installed programs to show up, but the live tiles that usually show to the right did not come back. I was ok with that, thinking I would work on this today and find a solution to that problem.

I just woke up the computer again from sleep and the start menu is blank AGAIN. Before this started happening last night, I have not installed any new software nor has windows ran any updates.

I'm at a loss. I tried system recovery and to roll back to a few days prior, but I keep getting an error after recovery is attempted stating that windows recovery wasn't able to fully complete due to a certain file (i can retry recovery and post picture of error if needed).

So any suggestions on whats my next step? I thought maybe I had a malware issue, but II have avast and malware antibytes installed and they showed no hits when the scans where run.

Any suggestions or guidance is greatly appreciated. Hope you all have a Great Turkey Day!

PS, I have to work today from 4pm to 6am, so If I do not reply right away I apologize.

Dalumberjack03, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles

1. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles - Similar Threads - Start Menu Tiles

2. Start Menu Tile Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Tile Problem: I have a number of computers and I regularly fix and maintain a number of others. Yesterday, I rebuilt a laptop with the latest OS build 17134.167 and, as usual, I delete quite a number of tiles from the start menu and then add a couple of my own. To my amazement, all the...
  3. Start Menu Tile Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Tile Troubles: Hi, Does anyone know how to make my Origin Tile show as the default colour, as I've not touched anything and it's gone black since I updated Windows 10. See Screenshot. [img] Thanks 41806
  4. Start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  5. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  6. Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Resize Tiles on Start Menu in Windows 10: In Windows 8.1 I could resize any and all tiles I wanted to Small, Medium, Wide or Large. After update to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition not ALL tiles are resizable to Wide or Large. Microsoft says that it is up to the author of the app to allow all these sizes. If that is...
  7. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326
  8. Windows 10 Default Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Default Start Menu Tiles: Greetings everyone: Can someone post a picture of the default live tiles on the start menu that comes with Windows 10 as basically my Start Menu stopped working and Windows Store would not work while the other apps did. I do not have a C:\Windows\WinStore directory. I did...
  9. Start Menu (Remove Tiles)

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu (Remove Tiles): Hey all, I beta tested Windows 10 several months back, previous to the version I tested, if you removed all the pined tiles from the start menu, it would look more like the conventional start menu. However in the few version I tested, even if you unpinned all the tiles,...
  10. Start Menu tiles darkening

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles darkening: This happens when I click "All Apps" in the Start menu followed by scrolling/clicking. The icons also get pixelated and blurry. The issue seemed to be related to Intel HD4600 graphic as the issue did not surface when I disabled it and run solely on discrete GPU on my laptop....