Windows 10: Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

Discus and support Windows 10 Start menu transparency? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've searched for a while now for a way to make the start menu on Windows 10 version 2004 completely transparent, as in only the tiles and sidebar are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ICO01, Nov 29, 2021.

1. ICO01 Win User

Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

I've searched for a while now for a way to make the start menu on Windows 10 version 2004 completely transparent, as in only the tiles and sidebar are visible. Any information about changing the start menu would be greatly appreciated!

:)

ICO01, Nov 29, 2021

2. Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

I was wondering is there a way to make the background 100%.

I have followed these steps but it doesn't work.

How to Increase the Transparency of Windows 10 Start Menu and Taskbar

I guess it'll work in previous versions.

I know there are programs that do this but I don't want to use any.

ApprehensiveAmo, Nov 29, 2021
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Start menu transparency? - Similar Threads - Start menu transparency

2. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  3. Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start menu transparency?: I've searched for a while now for a way to make the start menu on Windows 10 version 2004 completely transparent, as in only the tiles and sidebar are visible. Any information about changing the start menu would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

Windows 10 Start menu transparency?: I've searched for a while now for a way to make the start menu on Windows 10 version 2004 completely transparent, as in only the tiles and sidebar are visible. Any information about changing the start menu would be greatly appreciated!...
  5. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent start menu windows 10: Hello, Have a nice day everyone!Currently I want my start menu to be transparent and have adjusted it in settings but it doesn't work. Did something go wrong? Someone please help me! Thanks in advance.Current windows version: Windows 10 LTSC, In working fine setting 'Pic 1'...
  6. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent start menu windows 10: Hello, Have a nice day everyone!Currently I want my start menu to be transparent and have adjusted it in settings but it doesn't work. Did something go wrong? Someone please help me! Thanks in advance.Current windows version: Windows 10 LTSC, In working fine setting 'Pic 1'...
  7. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a...
  9. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  10. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...