Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu trouble

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu trouble in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm not able to open the start menu in Windows 10. The windows button on the keyboard is not working either.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HaydenGabriel, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start menu trouble

I'm not able to open the start menu in Windows 10. The windows button on the keyboard is not working either.

:)

HaydenGabriel, Jan 24, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Windows 10 start menu trouble

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start menu trouble

1. Windows 10 start menu trouble - Similar Threads - start menu trouble

2. Start Menu, Search Bars and Photo Trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu, Search Bars and Photo Trouble: Suddenly, my start menu and search bars won't work, and photos give me a black screen when trying to open the thumbnails. Any idea why all these things would quit working simultaneously? For the photos, I did try the repair app, but it just continually showed it was trying,...
  3. Trouble with Opening Applications using start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble with Opening Applications using start menu: [ATTACH] Things I tried 1. running the chkdsk, scansfc and hesm restore health commands 2. taking permission of the folder as everyone problems noticed 1. the error comes only when running the application in administrator privileges and the message with comes as do...
  4. Start menu trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu trouble: For awhile now my start menu has looked like this, and I've been trying to get the default start menu back. I've tried resetting my start menu among other things, but it always seems to just jump back to this look for some reason. Any ideas? Thanks submitted by...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Troubles: I have several PCs that I have setup that the Start menu stops working. 8 out of the last 10 have had this issue. It happens on prebuilt PCs, and on custom built PCs. On the current machine the Start menu was working fine, then I installed Office 2016. After installation...
  6. Start Menu Tile Troubles

Start Menu Tile Troubles: Hi, Does anyone know how to make my Origin Tile show as the default colour, as I've not touched anything and it's gone black since I updated Windows 10. See Screenshot. [img] Thanks 41806
  7. Start Menu Troubles

Start Menu Troubles: Hi, I'm having some problems when I install from Windows Store it won't let me change the background color of the app > Media Player Gold as its installed from Windows Store and I can't find where its installed on my PC. As you can see my menu looks silly with 1 black...
  8. Trouble with the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with the Start Menu: Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been working with Windows 10 for about 6 months, and there's still some features I had on Windows 7 that I simply cannot get functioning properly here. It's become deeply frustrating. I really want Windows 10 to...
  9. Having troubles with start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Having troubles with start menu windows 10: Press the Windows and "R" keys simultaneously, type "rstrui.exe" into the "Open" box, click "OK" and see if you have a recently created restore point. If so, use it. Ben
  10. Start Menu Trouble

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Trouble: Hi, Since the last 2 updates Windows 10 (101xx and 10130), my start menu from time-to-time does not show right (See screenshot), any idea whats wrong? Thanks 6507