Windows 10: Windows 10 Start Menu/Window

Discus and support Windows 10 Start Menu/Window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to widen the list of apps on the left side of the start window. I prefer the list to the tiles. I had it better but recently it seems to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AltaOben, Apr 8, 2021.

1. AltaOben Win User

Windows 10 Start Menu/Window

I want to widen the list of apps on the left side of the start window. I prefer the list to the tiles. I had it better but recently it seems to have taken on a different look. I don't seem to be able to mouse over the right side of the list and drag it right to widen. Thought that was part of what I did before. Any ideas how I can improve the look to suit this preference?

:)

AltaOben, Apr 8, 2021
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu/Window

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Start Menu/Window

1. Windows 10 Start Menu/Window - Similar Threads - Start Menu Window

2. Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start menu: How do I get the windows 10 start menu on windows 11 22h2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu/26106aac-176e-4cb5-af93-b3c2659ef369
  3. Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start menu: Hi I woke up my pc from sleeping and my start menu popped up out of nowhere. How can i get this to stop? Its a desktop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu/5067fa91-1076-436d-9d5d-556f3cbd6256
  4. windows 10 start menu

windows 10 start menu: The start menu is broken. It has been months since Ive used my desktop. I ve reinstalled windows and still not working. Im not sure if it worked at all since I reinstalled. Ive tried registry fixes nothing. I have read online this is a problem for many users. Does...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start Menu: Hi, Sorry if it's in the wrong section, but how do you guys sort your start menu, mine is like this (see image). As you can see i'm not good at sorting my apps...*chuckle Don't know where to put the apps on the top right. [img] 158886
  6. Start menu and windows 10

Start menu and windows 10: I have a HP laptop for work that hasnt been running properly for a few months, it keeps saying my disk storage is full even after deleting files and uninstalling apps etc so i was told to go on task manager and end the processes. Not sure if this is directly related but now i...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start Menu: I am having problem in my Windows 10 , I am unable to click or open start menu , even search engine too . Any solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu/1add266f-4bbb-47c2-a2fc-b27182ed29b0
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start Menu: I am having problem in my Windows 10 , I am unable to click or open start menu , even search engine too . Any solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-start-menu/1add266f-4bbb-47c2-a2fc-b27182ed29b0
  9. windows 10 start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 start menu.: Woke up this morning fired up toshiba laptop, windows started to update as usual. now I can`t use windows start button in left hand corner or access apps or any shortcuts in taskbar. right click on windows icon still opens desktop. is it possible to correct the problem by...
  10. Windows 10 - No start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - No start menu: Ok, so I downloaded windows 10 a few days ago using the media creation tool. Everything has been working great up until this morning. I was watching a movie through VLC and shortly after getting done my laptop wanted to install an update. I ok'd it and it started doing so....