Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows 10 start menu keeps popping up randomly and i cannot figure out how to make it stop!!! HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarrieRzepka1, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Windows 10 start menu

My windows 10 start menu keeps popping up randomly and i cannot figure out how to make it stop!!! HELP!

:)

CarrieRzepka1, Dec 1, 2018
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Windows 10 start menu

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 start menu

1. Windows 10 start menu - Similar Threads - start menu

2. Changing the transparency of the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the transparency of the start menu: I have a problem with the full screen start menu. When I first updated Windows, the menu became darker, after the second update it became even darker and more gray in color. I tried to change using the standard settings, but it only changes the color theme from dark to white,...
  3. Windows start menu, search bar, and task manager not responsive!

Windows start menu, search bar, and task manager not responsive!: Hi everyone! So I have been searching for ways to fix this issue but all solutions include using the start menu or task manager. Any suggestions for how to fix this? For reference here is everything that doesn't work: start menu search bar task manager cortana I...
  4. Start menu not opening after initial Windows Update on new HP desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not opening after initial Windows Update on new HP desktop: New HP desktop, Win 10 Build 19041.488. The other day I came back after being away from the screen for a bit and it was covered in empty gray boxes, like leftover shell command windows. I checked under Event Viewer/System, and it showed update activity... various Intel,...
  5. Windows Apps ,taskbar, start menu crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps ,taskbar, start menu crash: Hello, I had a problem with system restore so I followed the procedure to rename WindowsApps to another name. System Restore Worked but when I changed the name back to normal, several crashes occur. None of the windows applications opens, when I try to open one, the...
  6. Recent Windows Update changed start menu colors.

Recent Windows Update changed start menu colors.: A recent windows 10 update changed the background and tile colors. I have tried the fixes recommended but none of them work. I am not sure why this was done but the visibility of the tiles, etc based on the default color changes is very poor. How do I get back my old color...
  7. Need HELP, Custom Start menu Tiles with TileIconifier

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need HELP, Custom Start menu Tiles with TileIconifier: [ATTACH] Hi guys, i start using a program called "TileIconifier" to customize my start menu tiles and it's working PERFECT. Only thing i can't figure out is how to use a custom icon for the folders with the program "TileIconifier" or is it some how possible ? Example:...
  8. PIN prompt doesn't appear in windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PIN prompt doesn't appear in windows 10 start menu: I've had the laptop that the problem is occuring on Acer Swift 1 for maybe a couple of year now. Since a couple of days ago, it has been booting as usual, but when I go to enter my PIN the prompt never appears. It shows a faded screen with the 3 icons in the bottom right, but...
  9. Some apps don't show up in start menu search results

in Cortana
    Some apps don't show up in start menu search results: Hi there experts, For a few weeks now I have been having a problem where some applications -- but not all -- just don't show up when I type into the start menu search. For example, I might launch Firefox by just typing "fir", at which point Firefox becomes the Best Match,...
  10. Remove default blue tile from Microsoft Edge on Start Menu app list

Remove default blue tile from Microsoft Edge on Start Menu app list: I was able to either uninstall the other apps with a default blue tile Camera, Calculator, Photos, Paint 3D..., or use a third-party software to change the colour, but with Microsoft Edge none of the methods worked. So I know that Microsoft Edge is near-impossible to...