Windows 10: Windows 10 start menu

Discus and support Windows 10 start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. Eariler tonight i woke up my pc and it automatically opened up the start menu. How can i stop the start menu from opening after my computer sleeps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClaytonGreen2000, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 start menu

Hi. Eariler tonight i woke up my pc and it automatically opened up the start menu. How can i stop the start menu from opening after my computer sleeps?

:)

ClaytonGreen2000, Dec 3, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 start menu

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 start menu

1. Windows 10 start menu - Similar Threads - start menu

2. Missing make start menu transparent option on Settings Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing make start menu transparent option on Settings Windows 10 2004: I'm currently on my Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop and when I was watching how to make it transparent but that option is missing any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-make-start-menu-transparent-option-on/2f82feea-c812-4ccd-8d17-b5ac42fbdc1f
  3. Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro

Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro: I have bought windows 10 Pro years ago. even after a lot of updates I don't get transparency effect in start menu or apps bar. i have turned on transparency in personalisation, still not working. But I have another notebook in which same transparency effect was there even...
  4. Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?: Hey, So I tried to pin the Elite Dangerous launcher to my start menu, turns out to be white or very light grey, which breaks the entire grey / dark scheme I have going on. I tried creating an 'EDLaunch.VisualElementsManifest.xml' with these parameters; <Application...
  5. Start menu - Folders with one item inside. How do I get rid of that?

Start menu - Folders with one item inside. How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ToguRefa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2kozs/start_menu_folders_with_one_item_inside_how_do_i/
  6. Task bar and start menu not working on startup

Task bar and start menu not working on startup: There is this annoying issue where anytime I power on my PC it takes a couple seconds longer than usual to boot up and the taskbar and start menu just wont work. There is a blue icon spinning and when clicking the taskbar my screen flashes and nothing happens. I have to shut...
  7. How can I change the start menu web search from Edge and Bing to Firefox and DuckDuckGo

How can I change the start menu web search from Edge and Bing to Firefox and DuckDuckGo: I've searched this question many times but I never find the answer I'm looking for, if you search something in the start menu on the web it'll open Edge and Bing, I want it to use Firefox and DuckDuckGo. Surely there must be some sort of registry key I can modify to force it...
  8. Win 10 Pro 1909 Start Context Menu Semi-inoperable

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Pro 1909 Start Context Menu Semi-inoperable: I am having an issue with the Win 10 Start Context (right-click) Menu. I have done extensive research and tried many things but I can't make any headway with the solution. When I right-click the Start Menu, the standard menu structure is displayed. [img] I then select...
  9. Start menu starts opening randomly.

Start menu starts opening randomly.: Hi! I have a windows tablet with broken touch that goes crazy sometimes, so i have disabled it. When im using tablet the start menu opens randomly sometimes. Is there a fix? submitted by /u/vukasin123king [link] [comments]...
  10. WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10

WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10: When I set my start menu to be fullscreen, my wallpaper becomes distorted... not properly set in fullscreen like this - [IMG] How could I fix this issue? I've had this resolve itself at one point, but now the problem is back again... Thanks for the help...