Windows 10: windows 10 start not working

Discus and support windows 10 start not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 start does not work. No programs shown when click on it. Edge does not work, it opens and immediately closes.. can't use anything but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tomtuckey, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Tomtuckey Win User

windows 10 start not working

windows 10 start does not work. No programs shown when click on it.

Edge does not work, it opens and immediately closes..

can't use anything but google ?

:)

Tomtuckey, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 start not working - Similar Threads - start working

2. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....
  3. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....
  4. My keyboard does not work in the Start menu, works everywhere else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard does not work in the Start menu, works everywhere else: Hello there,I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2. I am using a Logitech G815 keyboard. All my apps and Windows are updated regularly. I checked a couple of videos of YouTube for help, but unfortunately, I am still experiencing the same issue. At this very moment, I am typing...
  5. My keyboard does not work in the Start menu, works everywhere else

My keyboard does not work in the Start menu, works everywhere else: Hello there,I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2. I am using a Logitech G815 keyboard. All my apps and Windows are updated regularly. I checked a couple of videos of YouTube for help, but unfortunately, I am still experiencing the same issue. At this very moment, I am typing...
  6. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  7. Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button,taskbar,settings and any deafult apps are not working: In my pc start button , taskbar and any deafult apps are not working. whenever i tried to open settings or any default apps it says " this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action.Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an...
  8. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7931.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER792B.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\...
  9. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
  10. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.