Windows 10: Windows 10 start screen problem

Discus and support Windows 10 start screen problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, this may seem trivial but it gets annoying. Suddenly my start screen stays active when I have clicked a link tile to a web address. Before it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ultramol, Sep 13, 2016.

1. ultramol Win User

Windows 10 start screen problem

Hi there, this may seem trivial but it gets annoying. Suddenly my start screen stays active when I have clicked a link tile to a web address. Before it used to dissapear when the web page came up but now I have to click off the start screen to see the web page and to make the start screen go away. Any help would be much appreciated. I am running windows 10.
    Kind regards.....Geoff

:)

ultramol, Sep 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 start screen problem

1. Windows 10 start screen problem - Similar Threads - start screen problem

2. Problem with Start Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Start Screen: When will Microsoft wake up and realize the Start Screen is a pain to use? We should be allowed to add the apps WE want and remove the unnecessary apps that Microsoft wants to push on us. The start screen in Windows 10 was excellent....
  3. Problem with Start Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Start Screen: When will Microsoft wake up and realize the Start Screen is a pain to use? We should be allowed to add the apps WE want and remove the unnecessary apps that Microsoft wants to push on us. The start screen in Windows 10 was excellent....
  4. start screen problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    start screen problems: My laptop was acting slow so you told me to do a restart which i did, took about an hour to complete,then discovered virtually all my tiles on my start screen have changed to the colour blue making it difficult to figure out what i am looking for, also in programmes...
  5. Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 bleu screen problem with starting gameguard: Hello, I need help with gameguard and win problem. Windows stop working then the program starts. I updated all computer drivers but the problem ramains the same. The program sends from here : https://gameguard.ac/. Program working with steam. Computer model: AORUS X5V6...
  6. START screen problems

START screen problems: I am using Windows 10 and whereas the start screen used to show my apps in a list down the left had side, they now appear as tiles across the screen. I've been into >Personalisation but can't find anything to rectify this problem. Please can you help?...
  7. Windows 10 Start Screen Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Start Screen Problem: whats up, so today I started using my computer as usual and suddenly I realized that I can't open my start menu nor the search menu. can anyone help? submitted by /u/Not_Dudidude [link] [comments]...
  8. Problem with Windows 10 start screen taking over the desktop

Problem with Windows 10 start screen taking over the desktop: I am having a problem on Windows 10 where the desktop has been taken over by the start menu. I am no longer able to resize windows as one would on a desktop, but rather they are treated as apps. I will try to post some pictures of the problem. It is almost like Windows 10 has...
  9. Problem with tiles in Start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with tiles in Start screen: I have had this problem with Start screen tiles for some months. I had hoped it might go away with a either updates or some repairs to the Store or resets, but it persists. A proportion of the tiles, perhaps about 20%, are either completely blank or just show the text name of...
  10. Problems with Start Screen blank

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Start Screen blank: Just installed build 10586 and get an error c:/programdata/microsoft/windows/startmenu/programs/desktop.ink parameter is incorrect. this came up after the upgrade was completed. cannot switch back and forth using the windows key also. Under programs there is no folder...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2010 1809 pin to start dissapear