Windows 10: Windows 10 start up on off

Discus and support Windows 10 start up on off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Help When I turn my computer on to start it up it turns on and off about 5 times with less than a second between on and off before actually staying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GarryMac66, May 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start up on off

Help

When I turn my computer on to start it up it turns on and off about 5 times with less than a second between on and off before actually staying turned on.
    The computer then works for two or three hours with no problems and shuts down / restarts perfectly.

But when I shut it down and switch the power off then turn it on again the next day it does the same thing, on off on off on, before finally staying on.

Has anyone had a similar problem and solved it?

Thanks in advance.

G.Mac.

:)

GarryMac66, May 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 start up on off

Delta6326, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start up on off

1. Windows 10 start up on off - Similar Threads - start off

2. Windows fails to start first time, hard power off, then it starts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows fails to start first time, hard power off, then it starts: More and more frequently - now almost every time - when I start my HP Pavilion Desktopp7-1040uk it doesn't start properly. It looks as though something is happening on the screen but it seems to give up and the screen remains blank. I have no alternative but to push the power...
  3. how do you keep internet connection sharing from turning off and to start when the pc starts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do you keep internet connection sharing from turning off and to start when the pc starts?: also is there a firewall app that will work on windows 10 for all the devices connected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-keep-internet-connection-sharing-from/d162164d-225c-4ba5-96db-6726d8df3509
  4. Turn off Task Scheduler "Universal Orchestrator Idle Start" on Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off Task Scheduler "Universal Orchestrator Idle Start" on Task Scheduler: Hi everyone, I have a problem to DISABLE some existing tasks on Tasks Scheduler. And I think, these tasks were added by Microsoft when I upgrade my windows 10 to version 1903. When I try to disable , I go the permission denied. I tried to use my account and my account...
  5. AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AppXSvc appears to be turned off and will not start in services - Any help would be...: I have lost access to the Microsoft store, the calculator app, etc. I get a error saying the path is not found when trying to open the store. The calculator opens and closes quickly. I have tried all the powershell commands to no avail. When I go to the services, the AppXsvc...
  6. i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling...: i have great internet but when i start all off my games and gonna log in its keeps telling me disconnected or unable to connect to servers pls help...
  7. Laptop in sleep mode and after manually off and on again windows update started and half of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop in sleep mode and after manually off and on again windows update started and half of...: I can not believe that you set windows update to initiate this behaviour and that update works that way or is there any other explanation for this behaviour?!....
  8. Windows starts up then shuts off my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows starts up then shuts off my computer: For some time now, but after a Windows Update, my computer turns off after starting Windows.. Sometimes it happens on the sign in screen, sometimes shortly after singing in. And even sometimes right after starting my computer. It seems like once it starts Windows it shuts...
  9. how to turn off reminders when an app starts

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off reminders when an app starts: how to turn off reminders when an app starts Whenever I start a frequently used program (Adobe Audition) a series of reminder tabs appears as if I were playing a game - ssave the game, take a screen shot etc. How do I stop these reminders??? I am NOT playing a game. thanks,...
  10. Disabling Quick Start fails to turn the function off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling Quick Start fails to turn the function off: I have disabled the feature in the power options and yet Windows continues to use the quick start feature. All I want my computer to do is shut down completely when I hit shut down. Functions such as auto-enabling my num-lock via the registry edit do not function properly due...