Windows 10: Windows 10 start up on off

Discus and support Windows 10 start up on off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Help When I turn my computer on to start it up it turns on and off about 5 times with less than a second between on and off before actually staying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GarryMac66, May 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start up on off

Help

When I turn my computer on to start it up it turns on and off about 5 times with less than a second between on and off before actually staying turned on.
    The computer then works for two or three hours with no problems and shuts down / restarts perfectly.

But when I shut it down and switch the power off then turn it on again the next day it does the same thing, on off on off on, before finally staying on.

Has anyone had a similar problem and solved it?

Thanks in advance.

G.Mac.

:)

GarryMac66, May 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 20, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 start up on off

Delta6326, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start up on off

1. Windows 10 start up on off - Similar Threads - start off

2. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  3. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  4. Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off unable to login: Hello,Lenovo laptop yoga C740-14iml - windows start up services has been turn off due a software installation, now I am unable to login.If I click on log in, i getting error need to set a new pin.If I click on shift and restart. Advance option goes to email login. I have...
  5. In the last day or so, Notepad has started staying on top. How can I turn this off so it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the last day or so, Notepad has started staying on top. How can I turn this off so it...: Windows 10Notepad Version 22H2 OS Build 19045, 4046 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-last-day-or-so-notepad-has-started-staying/00bb4c6b-9fcd-4bcc-abff-907941d752b5
  6. In the last day or so, Notepad has started staying on top. How can I turn this off so it...

In the last day or so, Notepad has started staying on top. How can I turn this off so it...: Windows 10Notepad Version 22H2 OS Build 19045, 4046 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-last-day-or-so-notepad-has-started-staying/00bb4c6b-9fcd-4bcc-abff-907941d752b5
  7. Turn off the pin option when starting my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off the pin option when starting my desktop: I also have a desktop with windows 11 and when I attempt to follow the instructions on how to disable the pin option, the disabled button is greyed out and unable to select it. Why do I have to have a pin option to sign into my own computer in my home. These tech companies...
  8. Turn off the pin option when starting my desktop

Turn off the pin option when starting my desktop: I also have a desktop with windows 11 and when I attempt to follow the instructions on how to disable the pin option, the disabled button is greyed out and unable to select it. Why do I have to have a pin option to sign into my own computer in my home. These tech companies...
  9. HP window 10 power off seducingly when backup, after can't not start again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP window 10 power off seducingly when backup, after can't not start again: during desktop window 10 in backup processing, the power is suddenly off. can't not start anymore, can fix, restore. how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-window-10-power-off-seducingly-when-backup/bc7b6da4-3a8b-4b90-97e8-00fbb7582d49
  10. HP window 10 power off seducingly when backup, after can't not start again

HP window 10 power off seducingly when backup, after can't not start again: during desktop window 10 in backup processing, the power is suddenly off. can't not start anymore, can fix, restore. how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-window-10-power-off-seducingly-when-backup/bc7b6da4-3a8b-4b90-97e8-00fbb7582d49