Windows 10: Windows 10 start up problem - Windows rollback option

Discus and support Windows 10 start up problem - Windows rollback option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sorry about the title - not sure what to call it. Hi. My daughter's computer has recently had a Win10 update and now is unable to boot to Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Matt316, May 25, 2018.

1. Matt316 Win User

Windows 10 start up problem - Windows rollback option

Sorry about the title - not sure what to call it.

Hi.

My daughter's computer has recently had a Win10 update and now is unable to boot to Windows.

It starts by asking which keyboard layout it is and then runs up a blue screen which looks similar to the 'safe start' screen, blue with different options in boxes, one of which is start Windows rollback (or words to that effect). Others include the problem solving option. In every single case, the computer will only restart and follow the same routine.

The system was originally Windows 7, but several years ago.

Not sure what other info might be useful.

Matt

:)

Matt316, May 25, 2018

2. Start up sound in windows 10

windows start up sound issue

Version Anniversary
    Update build 14393

Updated Audio Driver, checked the start up sound its enabled the audio works fine but not getting the Windows sound on Start up.

Please suggest any steps that can resolve the problem,

piyush_22may, May 25, 2018
  3. randybyrd Win User
    No rollback option in windows 10 (Solved)

I want to rollback to windows 7 home and I looked for the rollback option and its not there my computer had windows 7 already instilled when I got my laptop I need help be I used the create the disk option to instill the windows 10 and I used my computer
    product number after it done and it didn't work how do I rollback now I don't have the money to get windows 10 key how do I rollback it isn't showing me the option

randybyrd, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 start up problem - Windows rollback option

1. Windows 10 start up problem - Windows rollback option - Similar Threads - start problem rollback

2. Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update: Hello!I've been fightin with my PC for the past 3 or so hours trying to get it to start after it updated from 21H# to without my permission 22H2I have tried ALL of the following:"Continue - Exit and continue to Windows 10" - Did exactly what you'd expect: Didn't...
  3. Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update: Hello!I've been fightin with my PC for the past 3 or so hours trying to get it to start after it updated from 21H# to without my permission 22H2I have tried ALL of the following:"Continue - Exit and continue to Windows 10" - Did exactly what you'd expect: Didn't...
  4. Windows 10 Not Booting with NO Option to rollback update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 start up problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 start up problem: I've downloaded and installed Windows 10 from Microsoft website on laptop. When I'm trying to boot my laptop, windows didn't start. Sometimes it goes up to account window but it's impossible to enter password. Windows freeze and start rebooting all the time. Mostly, it didn't...
  6. Windows 10 Start Up Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Up Problems: Boot Device Not Found.Please install an operating system on your hard disk.Hard Disk 3F0Can I make a bootup flash drive ?If so how and where can I copy to a flash drive..If someone can help me I would highly appreciate it...And I Think You very much....*** Email address is...
  7. Windows 10 start-up problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start-up problems: I have a problem when I start my desktop. I only get the DELL logo and no process wheel. I have to cold reboot and with the restart everything is fine. I already had assistance from DELL professionals and my desktop is up to date about software and drivers. Could you...
  8. Problems With Start Up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems With Start Up in Windows 10: I have an issue that occurs when I press the "on" switch for a cold start. The first time, I get the HP logo but no spinning dots. Then if I power down and press on again, I get the HP and spinning dots. Windows 10 starts but much slower than normal. After that, things seem...
  9. no rollback option

in Windows 10 Support
    no rollback option: When ever I turn my comp on it just comes up with the login I want to go back to win 7 cuz I can pt connect to internet so the only thing I have found is to roll back but I don't have optoin 6395
  10. No rollback option.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No rollback option.: I have a few issues with the Windows 10 install on my Asus X200 laptop and want to rollback to Win 8.1. However, when I go into Settings/Update and Security/Recovery the only 2 options I have are 'Reset this PC' and 'Advanced setup'. The 'Go Back to Windows 8.1' option is...