Windows 10: Windows 10 start up sound

Discus and support Windows 10 start up sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 start up sound comes and goes. It had been off for weeks. Then when the Tuesday updates were installed on Sep 13, the startup sound was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonaldGast, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 start up sound

Windows 10 start up sound comes and goes. It had been off for weeks. Then when the Tuesday updates were installed on Sep 13, the startup sound was active for the first startup. Then it has been quiet ever since. Please don't suggest changing registry or activating the sound in the Sound Control Panel or any of these other suggestions. I have tried all of these.

My question is why did the sound start after the updates and then stop again? I made no changes once the sound started again because I was so glad to get it back. But now it has stopped. Can anyone explain why?

:)

RonaldGast, Sep 18, 2019

2. windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Windows 10 start up sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 start up sound :p

cadaveca, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 start up sound

1. Windows 10 start up sound - Similar Threads - start sound

2. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...
  3. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...: My PC froze in the middle of a game and started making strange cracking noises. Now, after rebooting, the monitor, mouse and keyboard completely aren't working, like it don't respond, but the PC is on. I've checked and rechecked all the cables hundred times, but the issue...
  4. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

7. PC freezed and started making cracking sounds during game, and after reboot the hardware...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows start to stutter, sound gets junky both in and out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start to stutter, sound gets junky both in and out: Hi !I get some random problems that I rly can't reproduce, first time it started after about 10 minutes of playing sons of the forest and using discord movement skip frames and sound buzzing when happens both from game and the sound for others when I talk, GPU jumping from...
  9. Windows start to stutter, sound gets junky both in and out

Windows start to stutter, sound gets junky both in and out: Hi !I get some random problems that I rly can't reproduce, first time it started after about 10 minutes of playing sons of the forest and using discord movement skip frames and sound buzzing when happens both from game and the sound for others when I talk, GPU jumping from...
  10. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....