Windows 10: Windows 10 start up with windows logo but no rotating dots and just will sit there and not...

Discus and support Windows 10 start up with windows logo but no rotating dots and just will sit there and not... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I literally tried everything I can’t get my pc to start with windows I can’t boot to troubleshoot because if I do the hold power button thing for 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vonseitz, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 start up with windows logo but no rotating dots and just will sit there and not...

I literally tried everything I can’t get my pc to start with windows I can’t boot to troubleshoot because if I do the hold power button thing for 5 seconds my pc will boot up with the orange and white stripes I can’t find a fix to my problem I just upgraded my cpu so idk if that’s the issue with a new board

submitted by /u/vonseitz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vonseitz, Mar 2, 2021
  2. VBX
    vbx Win User

computer freezes at windows logo.

My Win7 logo use to freeze right when the 3 dots start rotating. For a good 30-60 seconds. Then windows loads.

I changed my Graphic Card and it fixed the freezing logo.

3. LShel42 Win User
    Win10 boot stalls at 4 blue window logo before the dots start rotating

No, I can't get to the desktop because windows never finishes loading. It hangs at the 4 blue window logo before the rotating dots start rotating. Last I knew it was the Anniversary update. If the new update was installed, there was notification. There
    was no update beyond the Anniversary update to my knowledge.

LShel42, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Windows 10 start up with windows logo but no rotating dots and just will sit there and not...

not seeing windows logo

Hi,

I have reinstalled my HP laptop to windows 10 pro.

When I start the machine HP logo appears and rotating dots appear for few seconds.

please any suggestion son that

allenmwanga, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 start up with windows logo but no rotating dots and just will sit there and not...

1. Windows 10 start up with windows logo but no rotating dots and just will sit there and not... - Similar Threads - start logo rotating

2. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  3. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  4. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  6. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  7. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows sitting on logo during clean installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sitting on logo during clean installation: I recentley made a new system with an intel i7 920, 8gb of ram, and a gtx 950 and when I try to do a install of windows it sits on the logo and i have tried to run it overnight to no avail. Is there any way i can fix this? submitted by /u/Ok_Confusion_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on blue screen with rotating dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck on blue screen with rotating dots: When I turned on my computer today, I first received a black screen with the windows icon and the following message: "Fixing C: Stage ___, Total ____ %, ETA____". After that I was redirected to a blue screen with the white rotating dots, and have since been stuck on that...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on blue logo no dots: Recently, I booted up my unused windows 10 SSD. It was all going smooth at first. I was downloading programs, so I left the computer running for the night (about 6-8h) and turned the monitor off. Next morning I turned it back on. There wasn't anything on the screen. After a...