Windows 10: Windows 10 Start up

Discus and support Windows 10 Start up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,everyone. Today, I keep having a problem with my computer, because on the start up screen,it would always just keep coming up with Choose a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Peter Lloyd-Dimitrov, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Start up

Hello,everyone.

Today, I keep having a problem with my computer, because on the start up screen,it would always just keep coming up with Choose a Keyboard and the Troubleshoot screen, which is Choose an Option.

Could somebody please help me with this problem.

Thank You.

:)

Peter Lloyd-Dimitrov, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Start up

Delta6326, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Start up

1. Windows 10 Start up - Similar Threads - Start

2. Webcam in start, opens wrong program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Webcam in start, opens wrong program: when i click on the webcam in start list, it opens maps, is there a way to change the program to, open my webcam, I have looked everywhere. please help, i just need it to open my webcam !!!...
  3. The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect: All my installed programs won't open and any new installation including the visual c++ would not install. they all respond with the "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect". Please I need assiastance on how toresolve this...
  4. Hol.dll causing my PC to blue screen whever I try to start up Minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hol.dll causing my PC to blue screen whever I try to start up Minecraft: For a while now my PC has had an issue of randomly blue screening while I'm playing video games. This almost always happened while playing CSGO in particular for some reason. I recently decided to reinstall Minecraft and whenever I try to boot up the game on any of the recent...
  5. Can I know when an application was started/closed in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I know when an application was started/closed in Windows 10?: I'd like to know wWhen an application was started or closed: for example: Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Notepad etc. I've been looking at the Event Viewer longs but couldn't find any logs for this. I wonder if there's some way to know this, preferrably without having to...
  6. Can I know when an application was started/closed in Windows 10?

Can I know when an application was started/closed in Windows 10?: I'd like to know wWhen an application was started or closed: for example: Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Notepad etc. I've been looking at the Event Viewer longs but couldn't find any logs for this. I wonder if there's some way to know this, preferrably without having to...
  7. I can't find the search box in start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find the search box in start: I can't find the search box in start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-search-box-in-start/be3945d0-efae-4aa8-bdcf-78a5a5909b79
  8. Apps disappeared from my pin and start bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps disappeared from my pin and start bar: I can't find Microsoft store or Microsoft edge anywhere on my hp desktop and when I type in for example "Edge" or "Microsoft Store" in the search bar nothing comes up, please help!...
  9. Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Whenever I start Windows a Windows Command Processor window gets opened: Hello I would like to know how to fix my problem, whenever I start windows I get this message. Is there any way to solve it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-start-windows-a-windows-command/baf8d943-e79c-4fd1-b331-980d0fa70e70"
  10. The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot...

The Windows 10 laptop does not start after the automatic update and automatic repair cannot...: My Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad 310-151sk does not start after undergoing an automatic update. All I get now is the "Automatic Repair" screen. However, even when I try several of the options here, the laptop still cannot start on Windows 10. I would appreciate any help...