Windows 10: Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard

Discus and support Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When installing Windows 10, I told the systems to start up with keyboard NLD - INTL. However W10 start up evrytime with NLD-NL. Changing it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Peermeneer, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard

Hi,

When installing Windows 10, I told the systems to start up with keyboard NLD - INTL.
    However W10 start up evrytime with NLD-NL.
    Changing it in the systems has no effect!

Who can help me please?

Thans in advance
    Peter

:)

Peermeneer, Feb 14, 2016

2. all files lost, not in Windows.old after Windows 10 upgrade I am screwed ALL MY WORK WAS THERE

Yes!! Back up - ALLWAYS back up!!! That's the answer... And back up of the back up.

But remember, not only upgrading to Windows 10 can go wrong... Also virus, hacking, other PC-problems, and of course Windows Update, can throw Windows to the floor!!!

MicaelNielsen, Feb 14, 2016
  3. made a mistake on startup and entered wrong account name on windows 10

I tried your suggestion

nothing works

allways is appearing the w10 window screen and the notification saying that the account passowrd is wrong.

josesa8686, Feb 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard

1. Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard - Similar Threads - starts allways wrong

2. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  3. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  4. Keyboard error on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard error on start up: Keyboard error on start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-error-on-start-up/2a836898-efe2-41fa-84f7-e69e3e1d6edc
  5. Keyboard error on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard error on start up: Keyboard error on start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-error-on-start-up/2a836898-efe2-41fa-84f7-e69e3e1d6edc
  6. Keyboard Error on start up windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Error on start up windows 10: Keyboard error message on start up. Mouse works. Tried troubleshooter and it didn't help. Trying to reinstall and keyboard isn't listed in device driver....
  7. KEYBOARD FUNCTION WRONG windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KEYBOARD FUNCTION WRONG windows 10: HELLO IM SUFFERING WITH MY KEYBOARD i have french keyboard desired letter --> what the keyboard give me in caps lock--> without caps lock M --> µM0 --> *mà Q --> Q1 --> q& S -->S2 --> sé CD3-->CD3 --> cd" F --> T4F -->t'f J --> Y7J ----> yèj K -->...
  8. TPM no keyboard on start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM no keyboard on start up: Ive reset my pc but now everytime it boots up i get the screen TPM press escape to clear but my keyboard doesnt work until the desktop screen loads.Its just on a loop constantly.I cant clear the TPM as it just wants to restart and loop again...
  9. my start up colours are wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    my start up colours are wrong: How can I invoke NVidia colour settings in start menu - every time I log on I have to change to Nvidia setting as the screen colours are all wrong - bright red etc...
  10. Numeric Keyboard start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Numeric Keyboard start up: Since last updates, two problems have occurred with Windows 10 on my laptop. 1. Numeric keyboard always opens now with 'num lock' not working. Before I wouldn't have to do anything, now I have to press it to get numbers to type 2. Random freezing while using Facebook....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 starts with wrong keyboard