Windows 10: Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard

Discus and support Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When installing Windows 10, I told the systems to start up with keyboard NLD - INTL. However W10 start up evrytime with NLD-NL. Changing it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Peermeneer, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard

Hi,

When installing Windows 10, I told the systems to start up with keyboard NLD - INTL.
    However W10 start up evrytime with NLD-NL.
    Changing it in the systems has no effect!

Who can help me please?

Thans in advance
    Peter

:)

Peermeneer, Feb 14, 2016

2. all files lost, not in Windows.old after Windows 10 upgrade I am screwed ALL MY WORK WAS THERE

Yes!! Back up - ALLWAYS back up!!! That's the answer... And back up of the back up.

But remember, not only upgrading to Windows 10 can go wrong... Also virus, hacking, other PC-problems, and of course Windows Update, can throw Windows to the floor!!!

MicaelNielsen, Feb 14, 2016
  3. made a mistake on startup and entered wrong account name on windows 10

I tried your suggestion

nothing works

allways is appearing the w10 window screen and the notification saying that the account passowrd is wrong.

josesa8686, Feb 14, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard

1. Windows 10 starts allways up with wrong keyboard - Similar Threads - starts allways wrong

2. Windows File Explorer Allways crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows File Explorer Allways crashing: hi all i am new here, i am here for my friend, his windows file explorer always crashing and he need to open task manager and restart the program. its very annoying because we are gamers and it prevent him from minimizing a game and then coming back any solutions??...
  3. Battery saver allways on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery saver allways on: Hello guys, i can*t turn off the battery saver..do u know why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver-allways-on/2fcc8775-4013-4054-9b22-727bfcd2fdd6
  4. Keyboard malfunction while start-up/restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard malfunction while start-up/restart.: I'm having some problem with my laptop/windows start-up. Whenever I boot or restart my windows a keyboard malfunction happens. Some key(s) from the keyboard remains pressed(physically not) and the mouse cursor constantly blinks in the desktop till I physically press any key...
  5. Keyboard typing wrong keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing wrong keys: When i type the numbers 2 3 4 5 it shows up as 6 7 8 9, and when i type the numbers 6 7 8 9 it shows as 2 3 4 5. How to fix ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keyboard-typing-wrong-keys/0fdf1785-918a-4570-8181-686cf43c3830
  6. Computer will not recognize keyboard on start up

Computer will not recognize keyboard on start up: When I turn on my desktop computer, the lights on my USB connected keyboard will briefly flicker on and then turn off. The keyboard is then unresponsive, and I cannot log on because I can’t input my password. The computer and keyboard worked fine for two years until one time...
  7. Wrong characters with keyboard

Wrong characters with keyboard: Hi My keyboard now displays @ when I press shift/double quotes and the opposite when I press shift/at sign. Where do I go to check what keyboard options have been set up during the upgrade. Thanks Daniel 10427
  8. start menu shows up in wrong location

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu shows up in wrong location: I noticed my start menu will randomly show up in the bottom left-hand corner. It usually shows up in the upper left-hand corner. How do I fix this? Also, when I start typing to search, the menu goes away. 79178
  9. Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth mouse and keyboard slow on start up: Hi, I'm experiencing issues with a very slow keyboard and mouse for around 3-4 minutes on start up on my PC, after this time it seems to sort itself out. Both are bluetooth (Logitech) and linked via a trust bluetooth dongle. Any ideas as really annoying! Ive tried...
  10. Numeric Keyboard start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Numeric Keyboard start up: Since last updates, two problems have occurred with Windows 10 on my laptop. 1. Numeric keyboard always opens now with 'num lock' not working. Before I wouldn't have to do anything, now I have to press it to get numbers to type 2. Random freezing while using Facebook....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 starts with wrong keyboard