Windows 10: Windows 10 starts new all the time

Discus and support Windows 10 starts new all the time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, When I start my computer my settings are not saved, a window automatically opens in explorer telling me what's new when I have already changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeoffreyKing2, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 starts new all the time

Hello,

When I start my computer my settings are not saved, a window automatically opens in explorer telling me what's new when I have already changed to google. I have to resign in Google chrome every time I restart. It's not pinned to tool bar when I restart. Very frustrated. When I do windows update, the update is not there the next time I start the computer. Its installing version 1909 now, again. Help!

:)

GeoffreyKing2, Mar 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 starts new all the time

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 starts new all the time

1. Windows 10 starts new all the time - Similar Threads - starts

2. Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start: Himy Forza stoped working 4 days ago. I reinstalled it but this didnt fixed the error. When I try to start the Game in the XBox app I get this Error code: microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.642.644.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbweI dont know what this means, does anyone know what the error is?...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start: Himy Forza stoped working 4 days ago. I reinstalled it but this didnt fixed the error. When I try to start the Game in the XBox app I get this Error code: microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.642.644.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbweI dont know what this means, does anyone know what the error is?...
  4. Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application: Earlier, while trying to install an application, got a "blue screen" error. After a PC restart couldn't start that application, was getting error 0xc000012f. Reinstalled all Vistual C++ packages, ran SFC scans, ran a Memory Scan and a DISM scan. Error 0xc000012f went away....
  5. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  6. Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application

Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application: Earlier, while trying to install an application, got a "blue screen" error. After a PC restart couldn't start that application, was getting error 0xc000012f. Reinstalled all Vistual C++ packages, ran SFC scans, ran a Memory Scan and a DISM scan. Error 0xc000012f went away....
  7. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  8. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...: helloWhen I try to run Manor Lords game in Windows 11, I get the following error While I have installed the latest version of direct x runtimePlease help me how to solve the errorthe following components are required to run this program:DirectX Runtime...
  10. I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...

I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...: helloWhen I try to run Manor Lords game in Windows 11, I get the following error While I have installed the latest version of direct x runtimePlease help me how to solve the errorthe following components are required to run this program:DirectX Runtime...