Windows 10: Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly

Discus and support Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I updated w10 to 1903. After the update, every time I press alt+ctrl+shift+win, It opens the Office App, and when I press with some keys, it opens one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by בניאסבן, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly

I updated w10 to 1903. After the update, every time I press alt+ctrl+shift+win, It opens the Office App, and when I press with some keys, it opens one of the office apps.

I use AHK, and I want to remap those keys, and I want to control my apps to open at MY will.

I've tried to uninstall (softly and hardly) the Office app, but instead of opening the Office Control App that I don't want, It opens a webpage of installing office – which I don't Want

:)

בניאסבן, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
  3. No Office 2007 apps in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

We can find the Office apps either by searching for it by name or we can find the apps in
    all programs.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start > All apps, and scroll to the Microsoft Office product group.
    • To open Office applications faster, pin them to your Start screen or the taskbar on your desktop. Right-click each application’s name and choose either
      Pin to Start or Pin to Taskbar.
    For more information, I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps.

Can't find Office applications in Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7?

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 1, 2019
  4. windwhirl Win User

Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

Well, I think it's fine, as long as you can use previous Office versions on Windows 10. At work, we still use Office 2003/2007 on most machines, with one of them using Office 97. All of them running Windows XP (with hardened security policies) or Windows 7. To be honest, we only upgrade the OS if it doesn't break compatibility with some mandatory legacy apps (with mandatory I mean that there is no alternative because the tax office holds exclusive rights to make the apps to fill certain taxes and information registers, and because they still use Visual Basic 5 for their coding, so we must maintain compatibility). So no, honestly, we are still far away from even thinking about moving on to Windows 10. And we hardly use any feature introduced with Office 2007 and after, so there is even less incentive to upgrade.

windwhirl, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly

1. Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly - Similar Threads - starts Office App

2. Office apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office apps: Office apps only open when run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-apps/0690daf0-da77-4a75-be4a-d1ac1e5a3df3
  3. Office apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office apps: Office apps only open when run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-apps/0690daf0-da77-4a75-be4a-d1ac1e5a3df3
  4. no microsoft office apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    no microsoft office apps: hi thereso i hard reseted my cpu cuz i was about to give it away but then i kept it. so i started it and then after signing into my microsoft account and opening my computer mainscreeni go to the start menu only to find no microsoft office apps. i proceed to the micro store...
  5. Office Apps not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office Apps not working: i can open office 635, i can even click on word and it will open word within the app. however i cannot use word by itself without going through the app. when i click on word, or try to open a document via word it says "install failed please contact software vendor. ive tried...
  6. Office Apps Not Working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office Apps Not Working: Error: C:\WINDOW\SYSTEM32\URLMON.DLL Error Status: 0xc0000020 after signing in to my computer and also when trying to open any OFFICE Apps; Word, Excel etc. Please help. Thank You...
  7. Office Apps Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Apps Not Working: Error: C:\WINDOW\SYSTEM32\URLMON.DLL Error Status: 0xc0000020 after signing in to my computer and also when trying to open any OFFICE Apps; Word, Excel etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-apps-not-working/7173a010-93e1-490c-81d4-49662dc6aae9
  8. Introducing the Office app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Office app for Windows 10: Last year, we updated Office.com with a new experience focused on two simple things: helping users get the most out of Office and getting them back into their work quickly. The streamlined site has clearly resonated with customers, and now more than 40 percent of Office 365...
  9. Office App under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office App under Windows 10: I think remember seeing somewhere that a new Microsoft Office App was to be included as part of Build 9926. I have installed that build but can't find that app. Am I mistaken in my memory (not surprising at my age.) If it is included where do I find it? Thank you. 3757
  10. Office Apps Not Appearing in Start Menu Folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Apps Not Appearing in Start Menu Folder: Hello, I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. My upgrade has been fairly buggy, but I am slowly working things out. One thing I can't seem to solve is my office apps are not showing up in the start menu folder. I had office 2010 before the upgrade, and that is when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powerpoint starts when i start w10

2. office starts with win10