Windows 10: Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down...

Discus and support Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This started 30 minutes ago, and I haven't tried anything yet, but it looks really weird. Its not distortion, or a coloring bug, its just scrolling up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JiannaMurray, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down...

This started 30 minutes ago, and I haven't tried anything yet, but it looks really weird. Its not distortion, or a coloring bug, its just scrolling up and wrapping back to the bottom. The mouse has nothing to do with this, its fully functional, and all of the google searches I have tried don't resolve this bug. Thank you. I also don't know what category this goes into, because its so weird and broad. Also, everything works on the PC, its just the monitor that has it scrolling. So I think something is wrong with the RGB cord

:)

JiannaMurray, Sep 29, 2022

2. Windows Mobile suggestion: Allow Apps list to wrap around rather than end

I don't know where to post suggestions for Windows Phone / Mobile and the MS site is simply terrible. So sorta posting this blind.

Almost too simple to suggest: When I look at the list of installed programs, I can scroll from "A" to "Z". But "Z" does not then continue on to "A". It doesn't wrap around. That's really clunky.

--> Please make this list wrap around, at least as a GUI option.

Thx

Vercingetorix2001, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down...

Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down...

1. Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down... - Similar Threads - starts scrolling wraps

2. PC boots back up after shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots back up after shutting down: I have windows 11 and every time i click power off, and shuts off, a second later it will boot back up and usually when this occurs I just turn the pc off by the power supply. How can i fix this issue? I have tried adjusting power plans and automatic startup and still does...
  3. PC boots back up after shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC boots back up after shutting down: I have windows 11 and every time i click power off, and shuts off, a second later it will boot back up and usually when this occurs I just turn the pc off by the power supply. How can i fix this issue? I have tried adjusting power plans and automatic startup and still does...
  4. Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down...: This started 30 minutes ago, and I haven't tried anything yet, but it looks really weird. Its not distortion, or a coloring bug, its just scrolling up and wrapping back to the bottom. The mouse has nothing to do with this, its fully functional, and all of the google searches...
  5. Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 starts scrolling up and wraps around back to the bottom after shutting down...: This started 30 minutes ago, and I haven't tried anything yet, but it looks really weird. Its not distortion, or a coloring bug, its just scrolling up and wrapping back to the bottom. The mouse has nothing to do with this, its fully functional, and all of the google searches...
  6. Text Wrap around image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text Wrap around image: G'day,When I use Word, if I add an image, I can use Text Wrap to type on the right of the image. Is there a way of doing that with my Windows Mail?Happy New YearMalcolm...
  7. Text Wrap around image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text Wrap around image: G'day,When I use Word, if I add an image, I can use Text Wrap to type on the right of the image. Is there a way of doing that with my Windows Mail?Happy New YearMalcolm...
  8. Text Wrap around image

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 1909 scrolls back up when scrolling down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 scrolls back up when scrolling down.: HELLo, After an update to 1909 I get this weird, extremely, almost smash my computer to bits and pieces scrolling issue. Whenever I scroll down, it will randomly scroll back up, some times just a little bit, other times quite a lot. The issue completely vanished for a...
  10. Windows 10 freezes up on Start up and shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes up on Start up and shut down: Earlier it was just freezing during shutdown/restart so I ignored it as I could just forcefully shutdown the PC using the power button. But now I can't even login, the moment it shows mouse pointer on screen after boot screen, keyboard, mouse everything just freezes up. No...