Windows 10: Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,i hope you can help me solving this problem:Suddently my Windows 10 Laptop takes a lot lot of minutes to shutdown and boot. At shutdown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pyrix25633, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS

Hello everyone,i hope you can help me solving this problem:Suddently my Windows 10 Laptop takes a lot lot of minutes to shutdown and boot. At shutdown it says "Shutting down" and after a few seconds "Wait SENS", then it continues to elaborate with the same output and after a lot of time it shutdowns. The event notification system reported some warnings during shutdown in this chronological order first to last: "BTHUSB" 48 and then 28, "DistrubutedCOM" 10016 for 5 times.Meanwhile during boot it does everything as normal, it shows the windows logo, then black screen for a few minutes and t

:)

Pyrix25633, Feb 28, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 28, 2022
  3. Black screen in windows 10 on startup

Hi Willu,

Getting a black screen on startup may imply a problem with the display adapter, having an outdated driver, or could be that it was just finalizing the recent upgrade. To help sort out and address this problem, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    in the link,

Please update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 28, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS

Windows 10 black screen at startup

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community. I will certainly assist you with the issue.

Have you made any changes to your system prior to this issue?

I suggest you unplug all the external devices (except keyboard and mouse) connected to the system and restart it to check if it helps.

Refer the steps in the link given below and check.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Black screen and not signed in to windows 10:

You can also put your system in safe mode and check if it helps.

Refer the steps given in the link below to start your system in Safe mode.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status of the issue.

Swathi Ravichandran, Feb 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS

1. Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS - Similar Threads - Startup Shutdown problems

2. Black screen and long loading problems on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen and long loading problems on startup: When I turn on my PC, I get a black screen that lasts about 90 seconds right after the Windows Welcome screen, before I see my Desktop. It also takes up to 10 to 30 minutes (no exaggeration) to fully load websites like Reddit, Youtube and Twitch. When loading games, I see...
  3. Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS: Hello everyone,i hope you can help me solving this problem:Suddently my Windows 10 Laptop takes a lot lot of minutes to shutdown and boot. At shutdown it says "Shutting down" and after a few seconds "Wait SENS", then it continues to elaborate with the same output and after a...
  4. Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Startup and Shutdown problems, long time, black screen, wait SENS: Hello everyone,i hope you can help me solving this problem:Suddently my Windows 10 Laptop takes a lot lot of minutes to shutdown and boot. At shutdown it says "Shutting down" and after a few seconds "Wait SENS", then it continues to elaborate with the same output and after a...
  5. Windows 10 startup AND shutdown/reboot times insanely long after windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 startup AND shutdown/reboot times insanely long after windows update.: Windows update may have failed. But there was no indication of it other than a Error in the EventViewer.Computer now takes 20 MINUTES to boot, and 5 MINUTES to shut down. Before I did this last windows update, it would take 5 seconds.I've disabled non-system startup...
  6. Windows 10 takes a long time to shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 takes a long time to shutdown: Hi. I right click the windows icon and then click shutdown or sign out then click shut down and nothing happens sometimes for 20 to 30 seconds. I can still use the computer in that time and then eventually I get the shut down screen with the rotating dots and the computer...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on Please Wait screen for a long period of time, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on Please Wait screen for a long period of time, help: For the past week or two, my PC has been suffering from something where it gets stuck on the Please Wait screen for probably 5-10 minutes. It will go to the login screen and it operates normally* (* I've noticed that I've possibly been having worse performance in games like...
  8. long boot time with black screen

long boot time with black screen: my asus laptop k53br taking long time during boot up. I have dual graphic card installed amd redeon hd 6310 and amd redeon 7400. During boot up after showing logo black sceen splashes it remain black for 2 mintues. windows 10 auto install drivers. I have tried amd autocheck...
  9. Long shutdown and restart time in Windows 10

Long shutdown and restart time in Windows 10: That will certainly fix the issue. Thank you. I updated the windows 10 to Build 16299.371 and it shuts off much faster than before however Restart still takes a lot of time. Pretty much happy with the performance as well. Lets see how Windows 10 April update performs.
  10. Windows 10 black screen on startup problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 black screen on startup problem: Hello I'm writing this from my mobile and have some difficulty searching the forum for my issue. I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a toshiba satellite c660 laptop (this pre dates Windows 10 officially supported equipment). I have an SSD which...