Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 few hrs back. Having issue at startup where it seems windows explorer isn't able to launch properly. Windows 10 refreshing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by destinywaste, Jul 29, 2015.

1. destinywaste Win User

I installed Windows 10 few hrs back. Having issue at startup where it seems windows explorer isn't able to launch properly.

Windows 10 refreshing desktop - YouTube

I had to kill Windows Explorer through the Task Manager to stop the refreshing. Can anyone point on why this may be happening and what can be done to fix this?

I'm also not able to explore any menus. I wanted to take a look at windows settings to see if i can make a change.

Thanks

:)

destinywaste, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Windows 10 Keyboard Issue Win User

Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 SD issue Win User
    Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer

Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Startup Issue Explorer

1. Issue with a task manager startup application

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with a task manager startup application: So recently I opened my task manager startup, and I saw something that I am a little bit concerned about. There's a file that just says "Program" and it has no publisher? I can't link to the file location so I don't know what it is from. Just worried it might be a virus and I...
  2. Unknown BSOD issue. Startup and while running

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown BSOD issue. Startup and while running: Hi, I keep getting BSOD issues randomly. When it is starting up it might bsod or when I set the laptop down it just bsods Please let me know if you can diagnose this. ThanksDESKTOP-PA96TVJ-Tue_11_21_2017__31421_72.zip 98564
  3. Windows startup issue with new HHD Docking Station

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows startup issue with new HHD Docking Station: Added a new external Eaxer Dual Bay Docking Station (also has built in USB 3 hub). The directions/instructions that came with it are pretty short and pretty basic. My issue is if I restart (or startup from system power off) while the docking station is powered on...the 2...
  4. Startup Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Issue: Strange one this.......while sorting out another problem on my sisters laptop, I turned it off and then on again a few times......each time it came up with TWO options......1. Start W10 normally, or 2.Start Avast uninstall.......or words to that effect.......never seen that...
  5. Fast Startup Issue - Can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Startup Issue - Can't turn it off: As stated in the title. Since i got the Creators Update, my computer will not shutdown and continues to "fast startup" with all my previous windows still open, even with the setting turned off. Checked the BIOS setting for this as well and made sure it was set to 0. Really...
  6. WinInet Broker and Cache servers issue at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    WinInet Broker and Cache servers issue at startup: Since a couple of weeks I've been nagged by the error screens on the Distributed COM errors. After examining Even Viewer it's clear it refers to the WinInet Broker Server and WinInet Cache server instances. The errors are well-known 10010 errors saying: The server {xxxxx} did...
  7. Have a really weird startup issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Have a really weird startup issue: Ever since I installed the Fall CU, whenever I reboot, it takes upwards of 3-5 minutes to get to the desktop. I've got 'gadgets' that appear on the right side of the screen (CPU usage, network meter, clock) so when I get to the desktop and am able to do anything (sometimes...
Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer solved