Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 few hrs back. Having issue at startup where it seems windows explorer isn't able to launch properly. Windows 10 refreshing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by destinywaste, Jul 29, 2015.

1. destinywaste Win User

I installed Windows 10 few hrs back. Having issue at startup where it seems windows explorer isn't able to launch properly.

Windows 10 refreshing desktop - YouTube

I had to kill Windows Explorer through the Task Manager to stop the refreshing. Can anyone point on why this may be happening and what can be done to fix this?

I'm also not able to explore any menus. I wanted to take a look at windows settings to see if i can make a change.

Thanks

:)

destinywaste, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Windows 10 Keyboard Issue Win User

Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 SD issue Win User
    Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Startup Issue Explorer

2. Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application, virus, or something blocking windows defender from turning Real Time Protection on: I cannot turn on my windows defender real time protection, it is grey and cannot be turned on, before it said an organization was blocking your from turning on real time protection but i restarted my computer and when it turns on it says repairing and scanning drive then a...
  3. Windows 10 File deletion needs System Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 File deletion needs System Administrator Permission: I am the sole user of my computer. I cannot delete a file (or file folder) as to do so needs System Administrator Permission. I am the Administrator. How to I fix this?...
  4. Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 re-opening programs I manually closed and a major security/privacy flaw.: Hello everyone, hope you're doing okay! A couple months ago I started noticing a problem with my PC. I noticed that most of the times, when I shut it down (I always close all the programs running) and then turn it on again (instantly or hours after), all of my programs were...
  5. OEM windows 10 Pro fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM windows 10 Pro fail: Hello, I bought a refurbished computer with OEM window 10 Pro before. Now the Windows system fails to start. I want to reinstall the Windows. But I have not Windows install or recovery CD and I did not create a recovery disk. The computer has out off warranty. I only have...
  6. Windows 10 File History Backup has no progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 File History Backup has no progress bar: This issue was raised 2 years ago, and yet nothing has been done about it. How can you have a utility meant to copy literally every single file on a hard drive, and not provide a way to track that progress, and make sure it's not stalled?...
  7. The Windows 10 that was forced on me is so bloated it has no performance and updates will...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 that was forced on me is so bloated it has no performance and updates will...: I am using Asus T200A which is a lightweight PC/Tablet Windows is 10.0.16299 Build 16299 There are too many problems to list The system has got so slow and bloated with Windows software with less tha a Gig left on my C: drive, that when I want to open a new application, I...
  8. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10: how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-find-my-cursor-on-acer-windows-10/712f1d6f-06fd-45da-ade4-646a20b6b9a6
  9. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18219 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead. What’s new in Build 18219 Narrator Improvements We have made the following changes and improvements: Reliability: We have...
  10. windows 10 error 0x80070035 after: either /or KB4340917 (OS-build 17134.191) / KB4343909...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 error 0x80070035 after: either /or KB4340917 (OS-build 17134.191) / KB4343909...: L.S. I need help with the following problem: My NAS drive is un-accessible from my laptop, while from another pc running win 7 it is still perfectly accessible. To add insult to injury I can still access the drive and the main application through the web-interface. I...