Windows 10: Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 few hrs back. Having issue at startup where it seems windows explorer isn't able to launch properly. Windows 10 refreshing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by destinywaste, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer

I installed Windows 10 few hrs back. Having issue at startup where it seems windows explorer isn't able to launch properly.

Windows 10 refreshing desktop - YouTube

I had to kill Windows Explorer through the Task Manager to stop the refreshing. Can anyone point on why this may be happening and what can be done to fix this?

I'm also not able to explore any menus. I wanted to take a look at windows settings to see if i can make a change.

Thanks

:)

destinywaste, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer

1. Windows 10 Startup Issue with Windows Explorer - Similar Threads - Startup Issue Explorer

2. Windows 10 Startup issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Startup issues: For some reason when I boot up my laptop, I only see CMD and nothing else. When I pressed ctrl+alt+del and opened task manager I saw that windows explorer wasn't running so I typed in "start explorer" on the cmd then I can see my screen. It happens every time I turn on my...
  3. Windows 10 startup issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 startup issues: This morning windows 10 stuck in an automatic repair boot loop failing every time. No update or significant event triggered the startup difficulties apparently, computer shut down without incident last night. Attempted to do startup repair, syatem restore, and revert to...
  4. Windows 10 startup issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 startup issues: Hi. I bought my Surface Pro 7 a month ago. Until yesterday, Windows startup took 15 seconds at longest. Now, suddenly overnight, it is taking 50 seconds with same version and same apps. I haven't done anything new. What should I do? This sudden change is driving me crazy....
  5. Windows 10 Startup issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Startup issues: Hi. I bought my Surface Pro 7 a month ago. Until yesterday, Windows startup took 15 seconds at longest. Now, suddenly overnight, it is taking 50 seconds with same version and same apps. I haven't done anything new. What should I do? This sudden change is driving me crazy....
  6. Windows 10 Startup issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Startup issue: i have problems with my pc! Problem 1.: If i try to install eset internet security or radeon driver after restart i loging in and i see blank screen with cursor or blinking windows desktop. problem 2.: With fast startup randomly restart my computer or i see an Kernel-Power...
  7. Windows startup issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows startup issue: When I start up my pc it opens to white Windows Sign in Page.If I tap anywhere if goes black with only cursor visible.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-issue/835ef0c6-99c6-4b9b-ab6c-14be8ca009ac
  8. Windows 10 Startup issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Startup issues: Hi, I have a Old Lenovo T61 laptop with Windows 7. Recently battery is dead. Windows 7 worked perfect with dead battery. After updating to Windows 10, Laptop worked for 1 or 2 days. After that Windows 10 is not booting. The moment I press Start button, It goes till startup...
  9. File Explorer opens at Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer opens at Windows 10 startup: I recently installed the November update on my computer and now the File Explorer runs at every start up. How can I go disable this and go back to normal? 34511
  10. [Help] Windows 10 startup issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    [Help] Windows 10 startup issue.: I'm not sure if this is some type of malware on my computer (running scans as i write this - i'll update when my system scan is complete) or if it's an OS problem. Randomly since Thursday my computer, once turned on, would load the desktop and only have my wallpaper...