Windows 10: Windows 10 Startup Log-In Screen still plays videos

Discus and support Windows 10 Startup Log-In Screen still plays videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 2 Things have gotten on my nerves so much about this windows 10, and it's reached the point I ask for help. 1: I can shut my computer down entirely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DyingSoldierXX, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Startup Log-In Screen still plays videos

2 Things have gotten on my nerves so much about this windows 10, and it's reached the point I ask for help.

1: I can shut my computer down entirely with 20 tabs open, have it off for days, return, and the 20 tabs open right back up. I don't like this feature. When I shut things off I want a clear start when I return to my computer.

2: I have 1 or even 3 tabs open that's a video player. When I shut-down and start back up I hit my log-in screen first. Whether I log-in or not the video will just continue to play. That is super annoying.

Can anyone tell me how I fix these features so when I shut down the tabs stay down, that fix, in-turn may stop the background video play in the log-in screen when being idle after booting up.

These features are so annoying and argueably privacy barrier breaking. Having the computer keep "tabs" on you at all times.

:)

DyingSoldierXX, Feb 20, 2019

2. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 20, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Windows 10 Startup Log-In Screen still plays videos

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Startup Log-In Screen still plays videos

1. Windows 10 Startup Log-In Screen still plays videos - Similar Threads - Startup Log Screen

2. Videos freeze with audio still playing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos freeze with audio still playing Windows 11: Hi. Ive been having trouble with all videos played on my computer. I use google chrome and any video played wether that be on netflix, youtube, bbc iplayer, twitch litteraly any video will freeze but the audio continues and i have to refresh the page to fix it just for it to...
  3. Videos freeze with audio still playing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos freeze with audio still playing Windows 11: Hi. Ive been having trouble with all videos played on my computer. I use google chrome and any video played wether that be on netflix, youtube, bbc iplayer, twitch litteraly any video will freeze but the audio continues and i have to refresh the page to fix it just for it to...
  4. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  5. Videos don't play on first startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos don't play on first startup: Hello! A problem has recently surfaced on my computer. When i start it up for the first time of the day, i can't play videos/movies. I've tried most of the big video sites, ie. Youtube, netflix, twitch etc. Thing is though, when i restart the computer it works out just fine....
  6. unable to log into startup screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to log into startup screen: I did a Windows update to my computer last night and when it was done, I could not log into the startup screen. It said my password was incorrect. This has happened many times already and I have to go in and undo the updates, then I am able to log in with the password....
  7. why does windows 10 start playing videos on the startup screen without even being logged in yet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why does windows 10 start playing videos on the startup screen without even being logged in yet: its super anoying, when i turn my pc on, and there was a browser still open from last time.... without entering the password to log in, the videos already start playing.................................. what is this kind of nonsense? turning off autoplay in browser does not...
  8. Windows 10 green screen while playing videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 green screen while playing videos: why am i getting a green screen every time i watch videos on my laptop using windows 10 i can't play video's in settings & Netflix same problem there is a voice but on green screen!!! tell me what to do other answers didn't help me at all...
  9. is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is it possible to play a custom video on windows startup and shutdown?: Pretty much what the title says..... thanks 60063
  10. Video not playing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Video not playing in windows 10: I have had a problem viewing videos on my laptop for some time. When I play a video the sound works fine but there is no picture. I have tried opening the videos with several players i.e. power DVD Windows Media Player Quick Time etc. but none work However, if I open one...