Windows 10: Windows 10 startup menu refreshes each time the PC is restarted

Discus and support Windows 10 startup menu refreshes each time the PC is restarted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some unknown reasons my PC will completely set my start up menu to default after reboot. https://imgur.com/a/GU6qyzu Those red circles on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CookieLatte, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 startup menu refreshes each time the PC is restarted

For some unknown reasons my PC will completely set my start up menu to default after reboot.

https://imgur.com/a/GU6qyzu

Those red circles on the picture are how they work, the steam one, which I installed it and wish it to be on the list will be gone after restarting my PC, and the bigger circle will remain like that (uninstalled apps blank) if I switch apps.

I'm running Windows 10 (Pro), version 1803, build 17134.165

Hope anyone will come up with a solution ;(

:)

CookieLatte, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 startup menu refreshes each time the PC is restarted

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Windows 10 startup menu refreshes each time the PC is restarted :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

Thema:

Windows 10 startup menu refreshes each time the PC is restarted

1. Windows 10 startup menu refreshes each time the PC is restarted - Similar Threads - startup menu refreshes

2. Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart: I recently got a new laptop with a 120hz display, however, every time I restart it, the refresh rate defaults back to 60hz and I have to go back into settings to fix it. Is there any way to prevent this so that the computer always starts set at 120hz?...
  3. Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refresh rate goes back to 60hz after each restart: I recently got a new laptop with a 120hz display, however, every time I restart it, the refresh rate defaults back to 60hz and I have to go back into settings to fix it. Is there any way to prevent this so that the computer always starts set at 120hz?...
  4. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows 10 Pro 21H2 64bit. Each time I try to turn on my PC after it has been turned off, It starts / reaches windows startup screen with the loading circle /but doesn't show the loading circle / screen goes black /restarts, then starts up.So each...
  5. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows 10 Pro 21H2 64bit. Each time I try to turn on my PC after it has been turned off, It starts / reaches windows startup screen with the loading circle /but doesn't show the loading circle / screen goes black /restarts, then starts up.So each...
  6. Windows 10 needs to startup twice each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Startup & Restart Time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup & Restart Time: To, Microsoft Community Hi i am Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.662. When i first start My Laptop to complete open of Desktop Screen it takes it takes approximately 1 Minute to Load & when i Restart my Laptop it takes 2 Minutes to...
  8. External Hard Drive wipes each time Windows 10 Restarts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive wipes each time Windows 10 Restarts: Hello, I have a 3 TB Seagate HDD that I use in a docking station. Windows recognizes the drive just fine and after I initialize it then give it a letter , it works fine. However, if I refresh in disk management or restart the computer, the drive goes back to not being...
  9. Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop...: Each time the pc restarts I have to reload each app and restore the entire desktop manually. I also have to set up each app and re set up all app settings. After each reboot, the pc has me re-setup and redo all settings for everything including Google and Office settings....
  10. Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10: Hi, Every time I restart my computer my Ethernet adapter cannot establish connection with the Internet. In the Device Manager "Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection" is displayed with the warning sign. I fix it by opening the Device Manager and clicking "Scan for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 menu refreshes every time logon