Windows 10: windows 10 startup or apps not working

Discus and support windows 10 startup or apps not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i press my windows key and try to search something on the windows start up, its as if im holding the tab button on my keyboard but im not. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by natanski, Jul 13, 2020.

1. natanski Win User

windows 10 startup or apps not working

When i press my windows key and try to search something on the windows start up, its as if im holding the tab button on my keyboard but im not.

I can't access any of my apps and i cant even log out of my account, and if i want to i have to press alt+F4. I also cant use the snip and sketch tool because for some reason it just automatically drags my cursor to the top right of the screen

I checked if my keyboard is broken and it is not because everything works fine on google its just the windows start menu and things like settings where i cant press a single thing.

also if i click the search bar in the bottom left then it just starts selecting everything and it doesn't let me type anything.

:)

natanski, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jul 13, 2020
  4. windows 10 startup or apps not working

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 startup or apps not working

1. windows 10 startup or apps not working - Similar Threads - startup apps working

2. Startup Apps not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps not working on Windows 11: Hi, startup apps don't work on my pc, when I try to manage them from the task manager, once I close the task manager all the changes doesn't apply being unable to turn on the apps I want to run on startup.Also I don't have the configuration section for this on the settings...
  3. Startup Apps not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Apps not working on Windows 11: Hi, startup apps don't work on my pc, when I try to manage them from the task manager, once I close the task manager all the changes doesn't apply being unable to turn on the apps I want to run on startup.Also I don't have the configuration section for this on the settings...
  4. Windows 10 - Query regarding startup apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Query regarding startup apps: Hello guys, when I look at my startup apps it has 2 HpseuHostLauncher's. Both of them say they are made by HP Inc. and have the HP logo on them, but I am concerned that one of them is a fake and is a malware even though I freshly resetted my laptop and I didn't download...
  5. Windows 10 fast startup is not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 fast startup is not working: I know that Windows 10 is built-in fast startup. It hibernates PC to boot OS faster. But yesterday night, I turned off my PC, it doesn't hibernated, tommorow I turned back on, it booted up slowly. This is happening again and again. I mean it is not hibernating anymore. I...
  6. Startup apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup apps not working: Hello, On my laptop, startup apps stopped working. But some of them still work. Working apps are:TaskbarX, PowerToys, Nvidia RTX Voice, Nvidia Settings and Kite. If someone can help me, I will be happy. Thanks...
  7. MSASCuil.exe in startup apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSASCuil.exe in startup apps on Windows 10: There are other posts about this but it is hard to find concrete information. Recently, I've discovered a file MSASCuil.exe located on my start up apps. However, when I go to check what it is by right clicking it, the properties and open file location are greyed out and I...
  8. Windows 10 store apps startup entry

Windows 10 store apps startup entry: Hey guys I downloaded Spotify from the windows store...delete it..now the startup entry is still in task manager startup .... I tried looking in current version run in regedit...but can't find it. Where is the start up folder for Windows 10 store apps? 134068
  9. Windows startup no working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows startup no working: Whenever I power on my computer I come to a wallpaper,that's it no time date or anything else I can still use volume,and other buttons but I cant sign in or do anything else. Help me...
  10. Windows 10 pro startup photo app

Windows 10 pro startup photo app: Can the startup photos be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-pro-startup-photo-app/d4c8cd0c-6216-4798-a6d0-c6db3c749bfa