Windows 10: windows 10 startup pictures of the world travel sites

Discus and support windows 10 startup pictures of the world travel sites in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't want these loading. I'm having trouble loading my computer and I want to trim down all the extras at startup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WendyBanks1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. windows 10 startup pictures of the world travel sites

I don't want these loading. I'm having trouble loading my computer and I want to trim down all the extras at startup.

:)

WendyBanks1, Nov 18, 2018
  2. MarcoP71 Win User

remove world traveler on nokia e72

I tried to disable my world traveler on my E72. I went to options/settings, selected the screen which lists up Acces Point, internet connection, my city etc. and tried to change the internet connection to disabled. However, the only options I can select
    are: 'always ask', 'automatic', or 'always on'.

how can I disable it?

I am actually very happy with my E72, but this is an annoying 'feature' (if not a bug) of the E72....

MarcoP71, Nov 18, 2018
  3. E72 help : Uninstalling the software Psiloc World Traveller

You can't UN-install world traveler, but you can do this:

• Open World traveler
    • Click "Options"
    • Click Plug-in manager (Let the application install it if it's needed)
    • On Plug-in manager menu hit the left button (Options) and hid "Disable" on every function [Weather, Clocks etc.]
    • You may want to restart your phone now, to empty cache from background applications.
    Unfortunately you can't disable the main application [Psiloc World Traveler].

this app is really annoying... It emptied my balance of my account an my pre-paid phone... :smileysad:

energeiakos, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

windows 10 startup pictures of the world travel sites

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 startup pictures of the world travel sites

1. windows 10 startup pictures of the world travel sites - Similar Threads - startup pictures world

2. Pictures from around the world

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pictures from around the world: I wasn't sure what sub-topic to put this under. Until this weekend, when I started my computer or it went to sleep, I would see a picture from somewhere around the world. Mouse click at the top, it would ask if I liked it or not. Mouse click in the middle, it would tell me...
  3. Windows 10 Startup Background Picture

Windows 10 Startup Background Picture: Good afternoon,, I have Windows 10 and a hp laptop computer. The words Merry Christmas Hope Today All Day are written below the date and time on the background picture when my computer starts up. I have no idea how the words Merry Christmas Hope Today All Day got...
  4. startup picture

startup picture: Hi, The lock screen or startup picture on my PC has stayed on one picture for a couple of weeks. How do I fix that. The other devices don't have this problem. Thanks! William...
  5. startup pictures

startup pictures: Some how I shut off the program that puts pictures on my screen when I start up. How do I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-pictures/e6410e91-3d98-4cbe-9ee2-e429e0ef7f68
  6. Good Windows 10 tablet for students and for travel?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Good Windows 10 tablet for students and for travel?: Hello, Meanwhile my school (Corona has not only bad sides :-)) also dares the step into digitality and advises us pupils to buy a tablet for next school year. Now I would also like to replace my current laptop, which is 5 years old and the performance is not enough for my...
  7. Blurred picture at startup

Blurred picture at startup: When I first turn on the computer, the picture is blurred, but everything after is clear. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-picture-at-startup/3e4603eb-bd59-42c7-b142-f3b74838385d
  8. Screen pictures at startup

Screen pictures at startup: I am asking for a SIMPLE step by step way to delete some photos at start-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pictures-at-startup/d68e131e-afd2-4694-a1dc-28961a4864ba
  9. Windows 10 startup pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 startup pictures: Why is it there don't seem to ever be any pictures on the startup that are taken in the United States? I keep saying NO to pictures taken elsewhere in the world b/c there don't seem to be any pictures showing the beauty of the US. Is Microsoft prejudiced against the...
  10. Windows 10 PC "travels back in time" ??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 PC "travels back in time" ??: I left the PC on overnight and when I checked it next morning, there was picture on the monitor. I was in a hurry and hard-rebooted it. Then I noticed something really strange! The last couple of days of activities were missing! When I opened Vivaldi browser, it was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are all the windows 10 startup screen pictures